• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin' all, looking like a bona fide 'scorcher' here today. Had the dugs out early doors and it was already too warm for them. The missus is away into work this morning so I've got peace for a while. Hoping Scotland isn't far behind England with letting us out to play soon, been planning our first trip out with Smurf, cannae wait.

Have a good one folks.

Mornin' all, looking like a bona fide 'scorcher' here today. Had the dugs out early doors and it was already too warm for them. The missus is away into work this morning so I've got peace for a while. Hoping Scotland isn't far behind England with letting us out to play soon, been planning our first trip out with Smurf, cannae wait.

Have a good one folks.
And you Andy but remember to stay hydrated, whatever liquid you choose to do that is up to you :lol:

...and from next week we can roam and wild camp again in Scotland

and about time too...we've missed you all.......
mosquito-smiley-emoticon.gif

:lol:

Attachments

• mosquito-smiley-emoticon.gif
    mosquito-smiley-emoticon.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 21
Just a thought on Ticks. If you are out and about and get caught out and pick one up, or your Dog gets one and you haven't got a Tick removal Tool, this works quite well

Thin cheap plastic spoon that you get at Take-away places or some cafes, and a sharp knife.
Carefully cut a V notch in the spoon bowl, then slide the spoon under the Tick and the bowl shape helps lift the Tick clear without fear of squashing the little git...

Demo photo on a Thorn stuck in my arm...

P1040518.jpg

P1040519.jpg

P1040520.jpg

Then you've got a spoon to eat the tick.......brilliant!!

Morning folks just been sitting in my gazebo and watching the thunderstorm moving in from the West, a fantastic light show but my cats were none to impressed and now its just started to rain so it should cool the air down a bit and reduce the humidity

Same as you Joe....I could watch a good storm for hours......hope you had some clothes on under that Gazebo.......we know what your like :sneaky: 🤔 :D

Morning all.

Nice and clear outside not a breathe of wind.

We have a horrible feeling its going to be a stress filled day for us both today :(

We have had an 8 MONTH battle with South West Water.....the details of which I will spare you.
But in short......they are coming to the shop today to make good a terrible job they made of replacing a triple sealed inspection hatch inside of our Salon.
They ruined the flooring on their last attempt........nearly 3 MONTHS ago.....so they have to replace that as well.

Fingers crossed :rolleyes::(

Morning all.

Nice and clear outside not a breathe of wind.

We have a horrible feeling its going to be a stress filled day for us both today :(

We have had an 8 MONTH battle with South West Water.....the details of which I will spare you.
But in short......they are coming to the shop today to make good a terrible job they made of replacing a triple sealed inspection hatch inside of our Salon.
They ruined the flooring on their last attempt........nearly 3 MONTHS ago.....so they have to replace that as well.

Fingers crossed :rolleyes::(
hope all go,s well for you mate :thumbsup:

Morning folks, Dry and overcast here. I watched the rain storms pass over the South East earlier and it looks like we will get some rain later.

Nerdy weatherman hat on...... Having lived on my boat, just wandering around for years, I got in the habit of weather watching....or get a battering...:lol:

Even now I still use this website, handy if I want to go out on the bike or for a bimble in the woods and the weather looks unsettled. Not bullet proof, but nice and visual...you can see the rain over Joe's house...:lol:

Back