• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all.

Another morning of grey skies.....few patches of blue.....but not that many.....mostly grey :rolleyes: :D

We are all prepared and ready to open back up for business on the 4th.
Like many I suspect.........with mixed feelings.

Have a good one.

Hey Joe :)

I expect the gardening is full on at the moment....up keep..... and weeding etc.

I was hoping to get some more cleaning and compounding done on the van today......weather is all over the place at the moment though.

Mark is quiet this morning, either Sharon has actually killed him or he's running around the house in a pinny trying to make up some extra brownie points...

Sharon probably gave him a dig in the chops Mike........fancy ordering all that fishing gear without consulting her :rolleyes: :D

Some people just look for trouble eghh?

Hey Joe :)

I expect the gardening is full on at the moment....up keep..... and weeding etc.

I was hoping to get some more cleaning and compounding done on the van today......weather is all over the place at the moment though.
Yep its a bit crazy here as well, 10 degrees lower than last week and it looks like more rain on the horizon

I don't really mind it being a lot cooler Joe, it means I can get more done outside. I seem to be acclimatised to temperatures ranging from -10 to +15 degrees C..... What I can do without is the wind and heavy rain at the same time.
Still, it's not too bad here today. A great day for working outside.

Morning folks, Looks a bit soggy out after over night rain and it's still overcast. I'm the expectant owner of an LK35 pack today, so waiting on the Postie to appear over the horizon.

Morning folks, Looks a bit soggy out after over night rain and it's still overcast. I'm the expectant owner of an LK35 pack today, so waiting on the Postie to appear over the horizon.

@saxonaxe

Is that the same pack "Fred Flintstone" used to carry his lunch to work in........... while peddling his car :sneaky: :p:rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
I don't really mind it being a lot cooler Joe, it means I can get more done outside. I seem to be acclimatised to temperatures ranging from -10 to +15 degrees C..... What I can do without is the wind and heavy rain at the same time.
Still, it's not too bad here today. A great day for working outside.
Yep I've just filled all the gaps in mother in laws runner beans and low and behold all the rain we've had over the last few days has barely gone in an inch

Back