• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin'......grumbling ol' git time, why is it people (two in this case) advertise stuff on line, one doesn't reply at all, and the other, having agreed a price, also goes into silent mode......nothing?
Of course, there could be good reasons for it all..........but if no one tells anyone.......then it's boll*x
:mad:

Whinge over.....:thumbsup:
They do it just to wind up whinging old
gits like you and obviously its working :lol:

Last edited:
On that note Lol, I think I've been turned over by AliExpress...Ordered in March...made allowances for Virus hassles but when I checked tracking..Item never left China, But ! it's listed as 'Goods confirmed received' How they work that one out I know not... £20, not the end of the world but ...beware.

Oooer......how then can you prove your position?

There is a way of raising a dispute, but I'm a bit cynical of that. If you look at the procedure some of the translations are Mickey Mouse and it's already difficult to follow anyway. Doubt that I will bother to be honest. The bigger companies, like Lixada etc are ok I'm sure, but I'll stay away from small outfits in future.

An honest review may help someone sometime?

Not much to review really Lol.
Item was a cheap copy of a Chris Reeve knife....
eel-Blade-Hunting-Survival-Fixed-Blade-Knives-Tool.jpg

£21 odd. ordered in March 2020 from SuanSuan outdoor shop via AliExpress. Then Covid 19 stepped in and I realised there might well be a delay. I think the original delivery time was promised between 20 and 59 days. About end of April I checked my Ali Orders...item dispatched...Later I got a warning delivery time was about to expire, so looked at SuanSuan website...Item no longer available !! Did I get the last one?? Sent messages to SuanSuan since as I noticed on my orders list it stated " Goods arrival confirmed" !! Definitely not I've never confirmed receipt of item.. Subsequent tracking number enquiry reveals item never left China..!! As company is not responding I've left a message with AliExpress and await results.
I'll give a shout if problem is resolved, but it's such a lash up with " Item in transit..oh! no it's still in China etc: " I don't hold out much hope of a resolution.

Attachments

• eel-Blade-Hunting-Survival-Fixed-Blade-Knives-Tool.jpg
    eel-Blade-Hunting-Survival-Fixed-Blade-Knives-Tool.jpg
    1,021 bytes · Views: 17
That needs to go on Ali Express????? I'd be interested to know, what form did the "Goods Arrival confirmation" take? What is the evidence for it?

I'm lost in the process I'm afraid..Here's a copy of one page...You will see there is no date of dispatch from China. They give a tracking number which confirms above, but on 'my orders' section they claim that the goods arrived...
It seems AliExpress are on to it now and I'm told I'll get an answer in a couple of days...

Package information
current

Shipment ready for dispatch

Departed country of origin

Arrived at destination country/Region

Delivery successful
Tracking information is temporarily unavailable.
You could track your order here

Attachments

• TB1OU3iOFXXXXc8XFXXXXXXXXXX-90-90.gif
    TB1OU3iOFXXXXc8XFXXXXXXXXXX-90-90.gif
    125.9 KB · Views: 18
Mornin' all, up early this morning, still coughing like a mother flipper, time to suck it up and call the sickbay. Looks good weather wise and currently getting eyeballed from a couple dugs who seem to think because I'm upright it must be time for walkies.

Have a good one guys.

Morning Gav.....all :)

Same here mate......grey........ but dry at the moment.

Got some admin runs and shopping to do today........and we have the boys.
Will be out for a walk with "Eddie" and the boys later on.

Have a good'un.

Morning Gav.....all :)

Same here mate......grey........ but dry at the moment.

Got some admin runs and shopping to do today........and we have the boys.
Will be out for a walk with "Eddie" and the boys later on.

Have a good'un.

How's Eddie settling in Bill, I bet he's got his feet well under the table.

How's Eddie settling in Bill, I bet he's got his feet well under the table.

@Bam

Hey Bam :)

Master "Eddie" has definitely made his mark......on us...... and the house :rofl:

We have had a few Dogs over the years Bam......and to be honest...."Eddie" has been the best behaved.......so far :sneaky:
He definitely has a stubborn streak......he also has the ability to give you "that" look of defiance and mischief :rofl:
He is doing well picking up on his training.......and getting bigger by the day :rolleyes:
Loves bath time and enjoys the hair dryer......tart :D
Our Boys love him......and he is definitely part of the family now.

Thanks for the interest mate :thumbsup:

How are your two doing?

None to speak of here......................:thumbsdown:
:thumbsup: ..........well, that prompted a response from 1 at least....whingeing works!!! :rofl:
Nope disappeared again....after wasting 3 days on 2 ads., withdrew offers....(1 of which had been agreed..... the other of which never replied to anything at all?)

Morning folks, Dry at the moment but big puddles from last night, and more to come, looking at the grey sky.

Morning folks, Dry at the moment but big puddles from last night, and more to come, looking at the grey sky.
morning folks the grey miserable sky just about matches my grey miserable mood right now, just put the car in for MOT which it should pass but the mile and a half walk home has crippled me so its going to be a day on the pain killers

Back