• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all. Nice and sunny with a few clouds. Traumatic walk with the dog this morning. Watching the swallows and not him for a moment and he disappeared over the promenade wall! About an 8 foot drop onto the sand. Appears to be ok but will keep an eye on him for rest of the day. He's 16 years old now so not so agile but still fitter than me. Good luck with the bunnies Gav.
They have a habit of surprising you don't they. One of ours jumped off the harbour wall in Tenby forcing me to climb down a ladder into the water and give her a firemans lift back up the ladder. Ruined my boots and clothes and driving home from Tenby to Builth in the buff made it seem like a long journey....thankfully it was summer

Bloody hell Joe......4 times past its change.....you were very lucky :D :thumbsup:
£800 is expensive if the garage only changed the belt mate....belt cost on its own about £20/30.
Kit form £150/£200.

Labour about 1 to 2 hours....tops.

At least you know your belt is good now.....peace of mind :thumbsup:
Most of the cost was labour charges Bill labour and parts was about 300 on top of that there was a full on major service the MOT and the tyres. Yes a fair bit of dosh but with it peace of mind

Reactions: Bam
Most of the cost was labour charges Bill labour and parts was about 300 on top of that there was a full on major service the MOT and the tyres. Yes a fair bit of dosh but with it peace of mind

That sounds better Joe.......just looking out for you mate :thumbsup:

They have a habit of surprising you don't they. One of ours jumped off the harbour wall in Tenby forcing me to climb down a ladder into the water and give her a firemans lift back up the ladder. Ruined my boots and clothes and driving home from Tenby to Builth in the buff made it seem like a long journey....thankfully it was summer
What no pictures.......

Just looked in my records. I had the diesel Meriva for three years. Got it at five years old and had the belt changed in 2012. Cost £370 then at a Vauxhall dealers. Great little motor. I think it was an Isuzu engine that Vauxhall fitted. Just had new MacPherson struts on the back of my wife's Subaru. £400!

Just looked in my records. I had the diesel Meriva for three years. Got it at five years old and had the belt changed in 2012. Cost £370 then at a Vauxhall dealers. Great little motor. I think it was an Isuzu engine that Vauxhall fitted. Just had new MacPherson struts on the back of my wife's Subaru. £400!
The only problem I've ever had with it Dick was a dead battery so all in all it hasn't cost me much in 7 years

Shut the doors :rofl: :rofl:

Aye, the missus just had a call to say her pal is coming round in 15 minutes so a quick skirmish and all doors shut. Will still need to clear out a spare room for her other mate who's staying over tonight. Shouldn't take long to throw all the crap into another room and shut the door again. :lol:

Morning all. Nice and sunny with a few clouds. Traumatic walk with the dog this morning. Watching the swallows and not him for a moment and he disappeared over the promenade wall! About an 8 foot drop onto the sand. Appears to be ok but will keep an eye on him for rest of the day. He's 16 years old now so not so agile but still fitter than me. Good luck with the bunnies Gav.

Hope the boy is alright Dick, one of ours launched herself off a 7 foot(ish) walkway into what she thought would be the sea only for the tide to be out. Straight from snotty heap to a hundred miles an hour bombing towards the sea. She paid for it later though, she damaged herself and was limping home. You sometimes forget that they're dogs.

Morning all.

Blue skies and sunshine here this morning :)

Might just take the fishing rod out for an hour or two.....try for a Bass.
Fair bit of weed floating about in the water at the moment....a pain when lure and plug fishing :rolleyes:
Have a few weedless options I can try.

Have a good one all.

Morning all.

Blue skies and sunshine here this morning :)

Might just take the fishing rod out for an hour or two.....try for a Bass.
Fair bit of weed floating about in the water at the moment....a pain when lure and plug fishing :rolleyes:
Have a few weedless options I can try.

Have a good one all.
Tight lines Bill, for me its a big family BBQ day for eldest daughters birthday celebration. Later in the year its going to be her wedding much reduced in numbers due to the present crisis

Morning folks, Bright sunshine and clear blue sky here. Playing with my other bike today, just checking it over and running the engine up. 1991 yamaha XJ 900, I've decided to give it to my son who has lusted after it for years. He's coming down next week to collect it.

Well.....not a fish landed........ @Ark79 :p:p:p :rolleyes: :D............ it was nice being there though.
A few other fisherman dotted about.
Only managed 2 hours.....bloody back was not having it.....suffering now :mad:

On a brighter note its our 39th wedding anniversary today :)......how Lorraine managed that baffles me:rofl:
Not doing much this year.....will make up for it next year.

Well.....not a fish landed........ @Ark79 :p:p:p :rolleyes: :D............ it was nice being there though.
A few other fisherman dotted about.
Only managed 2 hours.....bloody back was not having it.....suffering now :mad:

On a brighter note its our 39th wedding anniversary today :)......how Lorraine managed that baffles me:rofl:
Not doing much this year.....will make up for it next year.
Congratulations to you and Lorraine Lorraine Bill

Reactions: lol
Back