• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

I have noticed that slugs tend to be cannibalistic little buggers, if you kill one all the others will gather around it ready to be killed as they feast on their fallen brethren.
Maybe a .177 to the head of the first one and bouncing on them with a space hopper to squash their massed ranks.

How’s the plastering looking bill ? Did they make a good job Mucker

@Ark79

Morning Mark :)

They were a good team....tidy and clean too :thumbsup:
All done now and the finish is very good......been cutting away the excess in the socket boxes this morning ready for Electrical second fix.
Gas connection moved and ready.
Few edges to blend in on the patchwork...... but all good.
Got the heating on and my little camp fire on the go in the kitchen.....need to dry it out so I can get a mist coat +2 on the ceiling.
Size and line the walls were I need to.

Trying to get as much done before the fitters arrive next Friday and start putting the units in.

Add to that the possibility of a run up to Portsmouth when our Daughter gives birth.......anytime now :eek::rofl:

The house is all over the place at the moment.....stuff everywhere.......and dust :confused: even after keeping doors closed and sheet in doorway.....well :eek::rofl:

All be over over soon......looking forward to getting back to normality.

Last edited:
Glad it’s all going to plan Bill 👍 Sounds like the back has been broken and now it’s the finishing work.... when it’s done you will look and say I’m glad I got it done...doesn't help just now right enough..:D happy days mate...soon be over:D just to make you feel better....av still got the back room to do then finish the kitchen along with the Accessories for the living room...then it’s onto my daughters room then the hallway:rofl:

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a fair bit on as well Mark:eek::rofl:.....shame we are not closer.....could have teamed up to crack it all. 🤣

The kitchen was way over due to be honest.......been putting it off for a while.
Lorraine and I are getting the place up to scratch for when we retire proper.........about 2 years now..........so we can sit back and enjoy it together.
Not long had the boiler changed so that job is out of the way now.

What I have noticed is.......jobs take me about three times longer to complete now :mad::rofl:

Morning all. Happy Father's day to all.
Got a new Barbour T shirt from my little urchin.
20190606_180731.jpg

Back