• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Happy Father's day
Daniel and I were out early to go play airsoft.
Just back, very muddy and wet but we both had a great day and a good work out for both of us into the bargain.
My father's day card from him said "Have a great day (shooting people)" LOL
He's about to start cooking my steak too :)

2019-06-16 Pre-Airsoft.jpg

Sounds like you have a fair bit on as well Mark:eek::rofl:.....shame we are not closer.....could have teamed up to crack it all. 🤣

The kitchen was way over due to be honest.......been putting it off for a while.
Lorraine and I are getting the place up to scratch for when we retire proper.........about 2 years now..........so we can sit back and enjoy it together.
Not long had the boiler changed so that job is out of the way now.

What I have noticed is.......jobs take me about three times longer to complete now :mad::rofl:

3 times as long ? Ah your a modest man :whistle::rofl:Age comes to us all bill. Just wish it came on it’s on :lol: Am at the point of making noises when I bend or stretch:rofl: so not to far behind lol.

Aye and a would take you up on that offer. Need all the help I can get....only so much I can make the kids do :D poor wee burgers lol

Just sit back and relax Bill. You’ve done your time!

I do hope so Bill. Was going to Bank House farm tomorrow for a few days....not now :( rain and flooding has put paid to that.

It's pretty glum out there again today.

Back