• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning folks, Bright and sunny here, 9 C but we're sheltered from the the Nor' Westerly breeze here. Fitted the 'Touring' version of an after market seat on the bike, which is reported to be more comfortable so test day today.

Mornin' all, had a really cold night, frost in places but it a beautiful morning, when the sun is properly up its gonna be braw. No plans for today other than watch foozbaal and have the occasional vitamin T. 'Er indoors has been telt and she's planning on heading to the allotment for a while.

Have a good one folks.

Morning folks and folkesses lousy nights sleep not helped by squeak getting me up for a pee at quarter to four. The cold wind of the last few days has completely gone to leave it fresh and clear outside. According to the weather forecast we've got some pretty nasty weather heading our way next week so going to prepare for that

g'morning Joe. we've been getting that "fresh and clear" for a few days now here in Fife. a lot more weather blowing in from the North these past few months, i reckon that'll have something to do with it. (lots of time to watch the cloud movements i guess, being cooped up at home and all)

g'morning Joe. we've been getting that "fresh and clear" for a few days now here in Fife. a lot more weather blowing in from the North these past few months, i reckon that'll have something to do with it. (lots of time to watch the cloud movements i guess, being cooped up at home and all)
Morning teef yep the clouds paint pictures and write poetry in the sky, young Mark was saying that there was a sharp frost up in Crief when He got up yesterday. I wonder if we're going to get a severe winter this time round

Morning folks and folkesses lousy nights sleep not helped by squeak getting me up for a pee at quarter to four. The cold wind of the last few days has completely gone to leave it fresh and clear outside. According to the weather forecast we've got some pretty nasty weather heading our way next week so going to prepare for that

Getting you up for a Pee Joe??.......did not realise she was an assistance dog......good girl!! Squeak :sneaky:

Back