• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

The 13th today...flat front nearside tyre this morning!!!..Bad news and it's raining...Footpump session saw me get into Town. ATS Tyre Company with 4 empty ramps in their workshop, too busy to fix a puncture...
confused0006.gif
But little place round the corner, 20 minutes and £15...done.

Just for those interested, today is the old Pagan Festival of Wyn which means Joy...when Harmony is manifest in a disharmonious world. In addition to getting my tyre fixed quickly the sun has come out and it's a beautiful day........Howza 'bout that then?
happy0158.gif

Attachments

• confused0006.gif
    confused0006.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 19
  • happy0158.gif
    happy0158.gif
    817 bytes · Views: 18
Must admit the cloud is building up a bit now but this morning it was beautiful sitting out on a bench in the sunshine...it felt more like August 🌞
...this is beginning to tick me off, y'all :mad: haven't seen a decent August (best month of the year!) day since last year!! :mad::(:mad::(

mutter, mutter, dribble...................

Morning Markus........All :)

Funnily enough.....its the same here :rolleyes:
Lorraine is home today so we are having a carpet cleaning day.............we know how to live :rolleyes::D
Out with the "Eddie Dog" later on......he mangled Lorraine's glasses the other day......so we have wrapped his eyes in bandages for two days.......see how he likes it :evilstare::rofl:

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Mornin' all, a crap day here too, will be heading out with the dugs in a bit, the girls old cruciate ligament injury seems to be playing up so short walks for her then trying to get her in while I take the boy out for a longer walk. Trying to rest it so when we go to the vet we can tick that off before they suggest it. Not sure on what's happening today, I'll not be bored though.

Enjoy your day folks

Mornin' all, a crap day here too, will be heading out with the dugs in a bit, the girls old cruciate ligament injury seems to be playing up so short walks for her then trying to get her in while I take the boy out for a longer walk. Trying to rest it so when we go to the vet we can tick that off before they suggest it. Not sure on what's happening today, I'll not be bored though.

Enjoy your day folks
Morning Andy your girl like all of us is getting older and the aches start to show up. All she wants to do now is curl up with you and have a good fart and snore every couple of minutes

Morning folks, Looks quite nice out, dry and a low sun making the leaves on the trees gold. Off to Town to get a Flu stabbing today. Notification was back in August, so I hope the needle is not blunt by now...

Morning all, chill in the air for sure, car is reading 4C atm have a good one all.

Back