• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning me dears :)

Well.....I have been preparing myself for temporary loss of the forum.
Lorraine has strict instructions.......any signs of shaking or sweating should be addressed immediately.......tying me to the chair to save wandering.
Rations are prepared.

Have a good one.

Morning folks, Dry and bright overcast here. Second attempt at Flu jab today, as when I went to the appointment with the Chemist yesterday he said, "Sorry we've run out".......I do believe their Admin procedures need a bit of a shake up....:D Never mind local Surgery are going to oblige this afternoon.
As a word of warning, anyone thinking about a flu jab...According to the Chemist it's a bit of a toilet paper situation, everyone including the Ship's Cat has been demanding a jab, hence the shortage...

@Joecole

Enquired after your health a well being yesterday.....dear. :D

Have the injections helped you Joe.....are you feeling the benefits mate?
Good morning Bill and everybody yes the injections 8 of them have had a brilliant effect, so wonderful sleeping right through the night completely pain free, I say pain free but thats not 100% and I was warned I wouldn't be but a comfortable pain level.I was warned in no uncertain terms that things will never go back to how they were a few years ago and also not to try to do to much now just because I no longer have the severe pain. There is no cure for my back the pain relief is just a remedy

Excellent news Joe.....very happy for you :thumbsup: Not doing too much is good advice......the injections are blocking your pain....not mending your back:thumbsup:
Exactly Bill and the warning was that if I overdo things because I have no pain then there's a possibility of doing major irreparable damage

Moring, morning, morning.............. the weather here is wet ,dry, warm, cold, sunny and cloudy...............:sneaky:

-Just thought I'd get the couple of days the website is down, covered?:evileye:

Have fun over w/e......just wot to do???????????

Morning all :)

We left base yesterday and headed for the city.......we were both surprised at how quiet it was.......one way system in place.....the idea being that pedestrians/shoppers go up one side of the high street....and then back down on the other side.....was it working???.....nahh :D

Off down the beach with "Eddie" later on and maybe more carpet cleaning when we get back.....ohh deep joy:rofl:

Have a good one all.

Morning all, sounds like you have your plans Bill, me, in waiting on a phone call, going to give it until 08.30 then in headng home, waited yesterday afternoon so not a happy bunny lol, have a great day all.

Morning all, sounds like you have your plans Bill, me, in waiting on a phone call, going to give it until 08.30 then in headng home, waited yesterday afternoon so not a happy bunny lol, have a great day all.
Morning Al :)

Hope the call comes through mate......nothing worse waiting on others who do not share the same urgency......sounds like its work related?

Back