• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Good idea, we're waiting to see what the vets say and play it by ear, Mar (Mrs Bam) is pretty proactive about this stuff.

I've tried feeding her some of mine, I take them for an arthritic elbow, she had them for a couple days then realised they weren't 'proper food' so stopped. :lol: Its something else that is on our horizon though, along with turmeric etc, still at the 'wait and see' stage yet. The joys of having dogs eh ??
We have had our fair share of older dogs over the years and something that we have found works well is a veterinary product called Metacam, it's a painkiller and also seems to help as an anti-inflammatory. If you get a prescription from your vet it can be bought direct online at a significantly reduced price and is suitable for long term use.

We have had our fair share of older dogs over the years and something that we have found works well is a veterinary product called Metacam, it's a painkiller and also seems to help as an anti-inflammatory. If you get a prescription from your vet it can be bought direct online at a significantly reduced price and is suitable for long term use.

Aye Mike, it's our 'last resort' as it will most likely mean she's on it for life. We're just waiting on the vets to give us direction, she's ok, you can tell when it's playing her up and we're managing to get her the meds through the medium of brie cheese for now. :lol:

I know it's about a week ago but someone mentioned Bovril. So I thought yes it's a while since I had Bovril so I bought a box of 12 cubes. First thing the wife said was "have you seen how much salt is in them?" Wow! 32% salt. Have to use them sparingly!
Here we go Dick the midnight knock on the door and men in dark suits and even darker sun glasses stood on the door step. Yep its the salt police

Wot????? they spreading on the roads already???????????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Bast***s!!!! No more m/biking !!!:mad::mad::mad:

- do they spread Bovril on the roads there? Best thing for it!! :rofl::rofl:

Morning all :)

Let young "Eddie" out for a pee this morning.... and could not believe just how warm it is outside :eek:......like an early Summers morning....still.... and dry.....not a breath of wind.

First coffee slipping down nicely.:)
Off down to the beach with "Eddie" for a stretch when we can see where we are going :rolleyes::D

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Morning all, first dog walk of the day done, in the rain ffs, coffee on the go, interview day, hopefully just a formality, funnily enough this morning I'm off to see a company that I used to work for to borrow some bits, might just put the feelers out there as well, but that's working away Monday to Friday again lol

Morning all :)

Let young "Eddie" out for a pee this morning.... and could not believe just how warm it is outside :eek:......like an early Summers morning....still.... and nt .....not a breath of wind.

First coffee slipping down nicely.:)
Off down to the beach with "Eddie" for a stretch when we can see where we are going :rolleyes::D

Have a good one :thumbsup:
Morning Bill and every body not to bad out there at the moment but there is rain on the way

Morning all, first dog walk of the day done, in the rain ffs, coffee on the go, interview day, hopefully just a formality, funnily enough this morning I'm off to see a company that I used to work for to borrow some bits, might just put the feelers out there as well, but that's working away Monday to Friday again lol

Hope all goes well Al :thumbsup:

Well..... It was a lovely walk down at the seafront this morning.
Large storm clouds brewing and a bracing wind.... A hew people about.

IMG_20201020_075550.jpg

The sea was choppy and confused with a large tide boring in.

IMG_20201020_083146.jpg
IMG_20201020_081613.jpg
IMG_20201020_081642.jpg

"Eddie" enjoyed himself and so did I..... Nice little walk.

Good morning all 😁 being spoiled this morning with 2 breakfast rolls 😊 hope yous have a good one 👍🏻

It that tattie scones peaking out from under those eggs ??? Looks braw mate.
I had a go at some of my egg powder for my brekky this morning, a wee mini mushroom/scrambled eggs ensemble, a couple bits of bacon on the side. I'm planning on taking some of the powdered eggs with me and been meaning to give them a try, very passable scrambled eggs.

Back