• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning Mark and the rest of the world, at 3 this morning there was a very hard frost and now its raining so it could be a skating rink out there--

morning joe πŸ‘πŸ» Sounds like it will be a skating rink out there. We have a thick blanket of snow here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 81
Mornin' all, we had a lot of rain overnight but no snow. I've got the morning dug walk off, the missus fancied heading out on her own (don't think I've forgotten a birthday or anything..... πŸ€” ) so I can relax with a cup of tea. Think we've a trip to the allotment on for today, weather depending, whatever you're up to, have a good one.

Supposed to walk up to church yard today to look at an area for wild flower planting, but now covered in snow........... and snowing fairly hard, so that's good πŸ€” :mad:

Plan B was to go have a beach party.........................................

The 11 o' clock news and weather tell of Snow blocked roads and stranded Motorists.
I've had to alter the Venetian blind near my desk because the sun is bright through the window and the wood at the end of the back garden is bathed in sunlight and It's 10 degrees C...Funny old world innit...😊
DSC00298.JPG
DSC00299.JPG

It's been a little overcast here but for the most part it's been t shirt weather today. I've done a bit of firewood, trimmed the goats feet and taken them for a bit of a walk to wear their hooves in a little.

Morning me dears :)

Tiz a brisk feel here this morning....although no sign of any frost out there.

We will be out for a walk with "Eddie" later on......may chuck him in the van and give that a short run to keep the wheels and cogs Turning.
Then going to batten down and have a chillaxing day of it.

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Back