• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin' all, marginally milder here and things are melting a bit. Overcast and expecting some rain later which should hasten the thaw.

A quiet one the day, got a new (to me) series to watch, that will take up the next day or two. :)

Laters homies.

@divebuddy

How is your Daughter doing Dick?
She is back home and having to live upstairs near the bathroom. Special adaptation to raise the toilet seat and crutches to get around. A lot of bruising has appeared around her shoulder as well as hip and it's painful for her to move around. Her husband did breakfast in bed for all 4 of them. Chaos as all had a different breakfast! She has a physio visiting daily so fingers crossed she is on the mend. Thanks for asking.

Morning All :)

Tiz another damp and dismal day out there :rolleyes:

We had a binge session watching "The Last Kingdom" yesterday......and good it was too :)
Home schooling for the boys again today.

Have a good one

We had a binge session watching "The Last Kingdom" yesterday......and good it was too :)

Have a good one
Dull and grey here too, if you need any help on the home schooling front, my friend I'm staying with, she home educates her 2 girls, so I have access to lots of resources and the like

Morning folks, grey over cast and mild here. I've had two Insurance renewal notices, one for the Motor Bike and the other for my guns/shooting and both are the same price as last year !! No increase...wonders will never cease....😀

Mornin' all, overcast here, not raining but it has and it will.

Have a good one

Very partial to a good binge watch, currently working my way through Fifrefly/Serenity, there's loads of stuff out there eh ?

Have a good one folks.

Dull and grey here too, if you need any help on the home schooling front, my friend I'm staying with, she home educates her 2 girls, so I have access to lots of resources and the like
Morning Jon :)

Thanks for the offer mate much appreciated :thumbsup:

Their schools have set work we log into every day.....its quite good actually :thumbsup:

The weather isn't too bad here, reasonably warm, slightly overcast but not actually raining. The goats are back outside for the day. (A great saving on hay)
My Dad had his surgery yesterday and is now recovering in intensive care, let's hope he stays free of covid. They removed about a quarter of one lung. I'm a bit stressed about it but that is mainly because I'm in no position to be of any help.

The weather isn't too bad here, reasonably warm, slightly overcast but not actually raining. The goats are back outside for the day. (A great saving on hay)
My Dad had his surgery yesterday and is now recovering in intensive care, let's hope he stays free of covid. They removed about a quarter of one lung. I'm a bit stressed about it but that is mainly because I'm in no position to be of any help.
All we can do Mike is wish him well and hope for a speedy recovery

Morning folks, grey over cast and mild here. I've had two Insurance renewal notices, one for the Motor Bike and the other for my guns/shooting and both are the same price as last year !! No increase...wonders will never cease....😀
My first season keeping the boat in a marina..............the bills just keep coming, like pigeons!!
Motorbike was a few quid cheaper, yahoo!!

Very best wishes for what it's worth. Very best.......

Its a crap and frustrating time Mike, all you can do is wait and hope it all goes according to plan. Good luck to you all.

Very mild out there again this morning......giving more rain later on in the day.
We do not have our boys today.....so my Queen and I will be out for a walk later......and a little bit of foraging to do.

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Back