• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Good Morning one and all :thumbsup::)

Cracking start to the day here.....bright blue sky and sunny :D
Was going to have a few hours out with a rod at the beach......but my back is saying otherwise at the moment.
Off on the train to our Daughters tomorrow.......Midwife is saying it will more than likely be a Cesarian birth.
So our new little bundle of joy should join us all by the weekend......cant wait :notlistening::D

Have a good one all :)

Was going to have a few hours out with a rod at the beach......but my back is saying otherwise at the moment.
Off on the train to our Daughters tomorrow.......Midwife is saying it will more than likely be a Cesarian birth.
So our new little bundle of joy should join us all by the weekend......cant wait :notlistening::D

Good luck to your daughter Bill, at least the little one will have a father Christmas look alike for a grandfather :lol: :p

Hope all goes well :thumbsup:

Good morning all, a little grey up here but I don't mind since I'm back onto weeding between the cobbles. It's never ending. The Royal Welsh show is starting soon. Security cameras and mesh fences popping up all over the place.
Let us know how it goes with your daughter Bill, good luck.

Good morning all, a little grey up here but I don't mind since I'm back onto weeding between the cobbles. It's never ending. The Royal Welsh show is starting soon. Security cameras and mesh fences popping up all over the place.
Let us know how it goes with your daughter Bill, good luck.

Sounds like its a big show mate?

Thank you.....and yes I will :thumbsup:

Back