• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning peeps only about 2 degrees here in Brighton but Wendy says it's snowing just up in Horsham. Going to set a tarp up under my bed coz the bloody vampires are coming for me again. Been on a drip all night with a faulty alarm

Morning peeps only about 2 degrees here in Brighton but Wendy says it's snowing just up in Horsham. Going to set a tarp up under my bed coz the bloody vampires are coming for me again. Been on a drip all night with a faulty alarm

Vampires......faulty drip alarms......:rolleyes:.....here we go again:p:rofl:

Morning you miserable old sod :D

Seven swans and two ducks at the beach this morning.
IMG_20210412_091628.jpg

Good morning all, a bit so a late start this morning because Skye kept me awake half the night with his wingeing, I think his teeth were hurting so it's not his fault but by 4am I could have strangled him.

Morning all.

Managed to get the sheds oiled yesterday...........bloody paying for it this morning though :(:rolleyes:
Just the decking to finish now.......hopefully have it all completed by the weekend.

Looking forward to getting rid of this cold front and unsettled weather so we can sit outside and enjoy our efforts.

Have a good'un.

Morning all.

Managed to get the sheds oiled yesterday...........bloody paying for it this morning though :(:rolleyes:
Just the decking to finish now.......hopefully have it all completed by the weekend.

Looking forward to getting rid of this cold front and unsettled weather so we can sit outside and enjoy our efforts.

Have a good'un.
you need to be taking it easy now you have reached the advanced years mate :whistle: ;):) morning mate :D

Back