• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Toasty warm in the tent tonight.
Fitted a CO alarm just in case.
IMG_20210418_234849.jpg

Mornin' all.

Hope all are well, and those of you recovering from injuries and procedures have all come good. Also, I'm guessing the COVID situation and restrictions are easing in UK so hoping your all getting out and about a bit more...

One more point. I read of Prince Phillip passing on. Condolences all. My Dad used to call him 'Phil the Greek' ( I know he wasn't actually Greek), but I gather he was a good man, served well and wasn't shy to speak his mind bluntly.. It saddens me a bit to see the passing of the old guard like this... actually the news saddened me more than I cared to admit.

I haven't been on here for weeks because of our change in seasons which has big implications for my time and how we live here in the bush. I might say a bit more about that in another thread

Best wishes to all

Alan

Mornin' all.

Hope all are well, and those of you recovering from injuries and procedures have all come good. Also, I'm guessing the COVID situation and restrictions are easing in UK so hoping your all getting out and about a bit more...

One more point. I read of Prince Phillip passing on. Condolences all. My Dad used to call him 'Phil the Greek' ( I know he wasn't actually Greek), but I gather he was a good man, served well and wasn't shy to speak his mind bluntly.. It saddens me a bit to see the passing of the old guard like this... actually the news saddened me more than I cared to admit.

I haven't been on here for weeks because of our change in seasons which has big implications for my time and how we live here in the bush. I might say a bit more about that in another thread

Best wishes to all

Alan

Nice to see you about again Alan. :thumbsup:

A bit out of the loop of late....some of you lucky b'stards, it seems, have been out in the wilds, and some others, I gather, have had hospital visits etc to get through.?
I just hope with all of the latter, it has all gone well, and recoveries are in progress. :thumbsup:

Back