• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

I couldn't do that Joe. In fact I feel it's my fault for gifting him the opportunity for such an old joke...I've no one to blame but myself.

I did think to say this also :whistle::sneaky: tho I knew you were smart enough to notice it on your own:lol::p

With a magazine of 20 rounds......load!.......watch and shoot!!........watch and shoot!! :whistle: :rofl:

Morning all :)

Bright and sunny start here this morning in Devon.
We have our oldest Granddaughter staying with us for a week.......she travelled back with us which is a treat......and the best bit is she likes a bit of fishing :D
So we are hoping to get out for a session down at the beach some point.

Shopping and admin day today after our trip.

Have a good one!! :thumbsup:

With a magazine of 20 rounds......load!.......watch and shoot!!........watch and shoot!! :whistle: :rofl:

Morning all :)

Bright and sunny start here this morning in Devon.
We have our oldest Granddaughter staying with us for a week.......she travelled back with us which is a treat......and the best bit is she likes a bit of fishing :D
So we are hoping to get out for a session down at the beach some point.

Shopping and admin day today after our trip.

Have a good one!! :thumbsup:
Morning Bill have a good one mate

Morning final work day of seven, I'm pooped. On the plus side I have been given a location (hush hush!) of a pool with big Tench and Carp. It's off the beaten track so will have to wait till my nephew comes up to fish it. Going to be fishing the canal a lot though as I have a week off now

Morning final work day of seven, I'm pooped. On the plus side I have been given a location (hush hush!) of a pool with big Tench and Carp. It's off the beaten track so will have to wait till my nephew comes up to fish it. Going to be fishing the canal a lot though as I have a week off now

Enjoy your break Annie......and good luck at the new pool.....look forward to some pictures :thumbsup:

Back