• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Probably in the wrong place but nice big crab and two dozen scallops. Great result on first dive since September.
IMG_20210608_200450.jpg

Morning all :)

Lovely start to the day.....sunshine and blue skies.
We have a few admin jobs to do....... after which we will be milling around at our leisure. :)
Going to have a nice walk with "Eddie" too.

Have a good one.

Where did you dive Dick......and how was the viz?
Seaward side of the Orestone at far end of Torbay. Went past the Cunard line Queen Victoria at anchor to get there. Viz was 3-4 metres. Not many fish but loads of hermit crabs. Some nice coral and anemones.
Dived at high tide with very little current. Not bad for first proper sea dive this year. Bonus was the rugby club is now open until 10pm so got a couple of beers in to end the day!

Sounds a great dive, did that one back in the eighties when I was diving a lot with Totnes BSAC.πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Paignton Rugby Club, fell out of there a few times mate! The last time was a group of us on a Brixham Past Players reunion turned up later on to their Xmas Party, it went rapidly downhill from there onπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I played for Torquay, when they were good, then Brixham in the 80s. πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ»πŸ» Just to rub it in, I played against Paignton many times, U16s, U19s and 1stXV.........Never lost to them, good bunch though.

Sounds a great dive, did that one back in the eighties when I was diving a lot with Totnes BSAC.πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Paignton Rugby Club, fell out of there a few times mate! The last time was a group of us on a Brixham Past Players reunion turned up later on to their Xmas Party, it went rapidly downhill from there onπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I played for Torquay, when they were good, then Brixham in the 80s. πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ»πŸ» Just to rub it in, I played against Paignton many times, U16s, U19s and 1stXV.........Never lost to them, good bunch though.
Brixham Rugby club! Up the Pirates!

Back