• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Great start to the day, 2 new BFG ATs and a battery for my truck……….£380.00! Still, if I want a boys toy, I gotta pay.

Good morning everybody, down to the permission and finish off my bridge……..I know, I am a bit slow. 😀👍

Great start to the day, 2 new BFG ATs and a battery for my truck……….£380.00! Still, if I want a boys toy, I gotta pay.

Good morning everybody, down to the permission and finish off my bridge……..I know, I am a bit slow. 😀👍
should have given me a shout could have saved you a few quid on the truck bits :)

Well family pictures done ✔️ thank fk said aye 😂

my little one took an absolute berky because we left the river 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄 poor lass, to much going on for her 😕 all in all a good time down by the river and some great pictures taken,,, even got Sharon to smile 😂 she’s a Bonny lass is my Sharon
C542268B-6E91-48BA-9E7C-B551ABB90750.jpeg

The nice thing is Mark.....the evening is cooling down.....we would be in the Zen Den for a session.......but meeting friends for lunch tomorrow.....involves driving.......so......gently does it........mind you......there ARE taxi's I suppose?? :whistle::rofl:

The nice thing is Mark.....the evening is cooling down.....we would be in the Zen Den for a session.......but meeting friends for lunch tomorrow.....involves driving.......so......gently does it........mind you......there ARE taxi's I suppose?? :whistle::rofl:

you started of sensible there bill 😂😂 the beer may have taken over sir😂……. Sunglasses the morra bill ??😂

Back