• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Good morning all, after an early start yesterday I've had a bit of a Sunday morning lie in before taking the dogs out this morning.
I've noticed that the rabbits are creeping back in from the hotel grounds nearby.....happy days!

A belated, Morning folks. Busy morning, hot and sunny and ready to go. Bike is loaded and I'm off to the Brecon Beacons. Back in a few days..Adios. :thumbsup:

DSC00637.JPG

Morning all, taxi to work this morning as it looks like the new (second hand) car blew the head gasket 2 days into having it, the guys been away since then (trader) see what he's prepared to do today, fingers crossed. Have a good 'un all.

Morning all, taxi to work this morning as it looks like the new (second hand) car blew the head gasket 2 days into having it, the guys been away since then (trader) see what he's prepared to do today, fingers crossed. Have a good 'un all.
Good luck, but don’t forget, if it’s within one month and not fit for purpose, you are entitled to a full refund. “Trading Standards” is the phrase to say. 👍😀

Back