• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

I didn't know about the 1 month thing, I'll see what he says later on, thanks.
513C6FBD-F9C2-4FC7-BABA-A33A4C4EE945.jpeg

What a morning 🤷🏼‍♂️ Sharon woke up to a txt from her friend that she tested positive, she was in the same area (outside) as my daughter on Saturday and my son was in her house yesterday for a good portion of the day……. So he’s now to isolate for 10 days and we have to wait on track and trace phoning us to tell us what to do with my daughter if she’s to isolate and stay of school…. School said she will probably be back tomorrow as it was outside and for a short time…. School told us to bring my youngest to nursery … it’s blooming madness I say 👎

track and trace haven’t even contacted the lass that’s got it…. And that’s from last night🤷🏼‍♂️ If it wasn’t for her contacting everyone she’s been around through Facebook and phone calls then there would have been around 10 kids in school and one business running and 5 adults going about the daily routine…. Track and trace.. more like …. Drop and run

At least she has done the responsible thing and let you all know in good time. The whole self isolating thing is a total bugger but may save someone's life further down the line. Good on Sharon's friend for being on the ball and communicating with everyone so quickly.
I'm off for my second shot on the 20th, another month after that and I should be covered.

At least she has done the responsible thing and let you all know in good time. The whole self isolating thing is a total bugger but may save someone's life further down the line. Good on Sharon's friend for being on the ball and communicating with everyone so quickly.
I'm off for my second shot on the 20th, another month after that and I should be covered.

Definitely Mike . She’s a star for doing that definitely…. We told the lad to stay in his room straight away and phone both schools… surprisingly they told us to bring the wee lass in and wait to see what track and trace has to say for my other lass, but she will probably be back to school according to them… slightly confused

but the hoos is locked doon noo lol

@divebuddy

Aww bless her Dick :( hope she recovers soon and is back to her normal happy self.....digging up your lawns:rofl:

We have a decision to make with "Eddie" re getting his jewels removed.....the potential benefits to him will be worth it.....does not help our guilt trip though :(
Like the idea of the body suit :thumbsup:.......those cones are bloody awful things :rolleyes:
Is it on loan from the vets......or did you buy it yourself?
Guilt trip???????........even had the bollocks off my ferret!!

Back