• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all.

Sat here with a coffee in a nice cooling breeze.
Bit of patchy cloud about.

Have a good'un.

Another hot one by the feel of it. Got a dozen scollops last night so tea is sorted. Enjoy the weather cos it seems it might change at the weekend.View attachment 34323
Morning Dick and everyone else, looks like the weather might be on the turn, it was a lot cooler overnight about 16 or so. This morning it's a high overcast with mackerels building out to the west, may be some thunder later on which will be a pleasant change because the garden could do with a sprinkle

Morning all, as said, Summer is over and the weather is changing, dig out your big coats lol, have a good 'un all.

Morning folks, A bit cooler at 24 C with sun and high broken cloud. Might get a shower later the Weatherman says, which will please the Ducks on the Lake who are now just wading in a big green weedy puddle..:lol:

Morning folks! Best dive of the year last night. 4 metres visibility, two lobsters, one crab and a dozen scallops. Virtually no tidal drift. Bad weather coming at weekend so will have a rest.

Morning folks well the night ended with a bang sometime around 4:30 with the thunder gods banging on the big drums and hurling fire from the sky then about 5:15 the heavens opened up big time. The garden needed some rain but definitely not in the quantities we're getting right now. Happy camping :lol:

🏕Well grandad says it's to hot to camp....grandson knows better ....overnighter turns into day hike😁.....
20210722_152841.jpg

Oh and good morning 👍...note no children or animals where harmed in pictures😆....dogs had sence to stay home...grandson had plenty water,suncream,smidge,hat,enthusiasm which dwindled rapidly 🥵.....auld grandad slightly #$@%^%$...

Attachments

• 20210722_152840.jpg
    20210722_152840.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 53
Morning folks, Cooler today and patchy clouds in a blue sky. Looking on a weather map I'm just outside the yellow warning deluge area shown, and we've had no rain.......so far. :D

Morning all.

Well.....it had to happen.....the weather has changed again......a welombe relief to many I expect.
It was blowing a hooley here last night and we had to baton down the hatches......still gusting this morning......but surprisingly little rain.
We are debating packing up a day early......have had a brilliant time so do not feel we would be missing out.

Have a good one.

Forgot to mention that I was sleeping out last night but packed up at midnight due to the noise from the wind. This morning I find the tarp had folded back and my hammock was full of water. Soaked pillow and quilt. Who knew that hammocks held water?

Morning all

Glad you've had a warm and dry spell in the north.

Wife and I are spending the weekend (re)tiling and grouting our kitchen after a couple of floor tiles cracked.

Our wonky floor we built!

Alan

Morning All.

A very mild and overcast start to the day here in the SW......with a nice gentle and cooling breeze.
We got all the kit squared away from the van yesterday.......off to do some shopping later on......and then out with "Eddie" for a walk.

Hope the tiling goes well Al :thumbsup:

Have a good one all :)

Morning folks it's absolutely slamming it down out there, can't think that there will be to many people heading for the beach today

Back