• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning folks, warm and bright here. We had a shower of rain that lasted 10 minutes and dried as it hit the ground yesterday evening, but that's about it.

I've been out at an antiques fair since the early hours, it promised to rain all morning but in the end it was a scorcher. I only bought one good knife. A post war Wilson two part Army knife dated 1947. All sorts of wildlife to be seen in the early morning from a green woodpecker to a muntjac deer.

Last edited:
Morning all :)

A lovely bright and clear start to the day :)
School holidays are here......so we will be spending more time with our Grandsons over the next few weeks starting today.....bless em :)
Off out with "Eddie" later on to the beach.

Have a good one all :thumbsup:

Clear, dry and pleasantly cool this morning. After a long day yesterday I have slept in this morning. The dogs have been out and had first breakfast... Now we shall see what new adventures today will bring.
Last night the people renting the house next door were found pinching firewood from another neighbours woodland... I shall watch the shitstorm from a safe distance. 😂

Morning. A bit damp first thing. Rain gauge recorded half inch overnight. Had a dry walk to the beach with Roxy and now the sun is shining.
You buggers in the Bay have got off lightly! I reckon one deluge we had yesterday late afternoon produced half an inch if not more. It is amazing what a difference 15 miles make, higher ground I suppose.

Back