• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

How is the the Turf doing mate.....has it taken well and established?

Not to bad buddy....nice and green and growing. Checked it the other day for rooting. There’s a few spots that are not quite there yet. So it was a successful lay :D
48DB85C2-FA0C-4DF9-A632-1107BF116D72.jpeg

morning all clear sunny morning here after a lot of rain fall over night :)

of for a fried breakfast before heading into work for the morning .... :thumbsup:

You been called in Matt......thought you were off this weekend?

Enjoy your Brekkie........and watch that waistline.......Old man :whistle: :D

Morning Jon :)

Enjoy your trip to the woods if you manage to get out :thumbsup:
Anything in particular you are going to do......or just chill?

Taking my Granddaughter to the station to catch her train home.....miss her already :D
Might go for a couple of hours fishing later on.

Morning Jon :)

Enjoy your trip to the woods if you manage to get out :thumbsup:
Anything in particular you are going to do......or just chill?

Taking my Granddaughter to the station to catch her train home.....miss her already :D
Might go for a couple of hours fishing later on.
If I get out im going here:

Been wanting to go and see the forest garden forever, maybe some fallen wood I can pilfer to carve. Fingers crossed there's some walnut about 😊

If I get out im going here:

Been wanting to go and see the forest garden forever, maybe some fallen wood I can pilfer to carve. Fingers crossed there's some walnut about 😊

Just had a look at the link mate.......interesting place...and a good size too.
Some nice walks in there to suit everyone and lots to see and explore :thumbsup:

Morning All :)

Sat having the first coffee of the day.

Looking a bit cloudy with patches of blue sky showing through.....nice gentle and cooling breeze.
Its been a busy few weeks in one way and another for us.......so Lorraine and I have booked the day totally for ourselves to chill at home.

Hopefully the sun will make an appearance later on.

Have a good one!!

morning all :).... first day of my holiday had a little lie in this morning :rofl:.. today ive got to go out to my parents house to help my dad change the pump on his carp pond (bought him a new one for xmass 2018 ) also got to collect the angle grinder and a few tools to help with the site prep on wednesday ... then its back home for a sunday roast and start sorting kit out for next weekend .....

looking forward to Tuesday as i can pick the dive bottle up for the rifle and have a plink in the back garden and get my eye in ready for the weekend :) forecast is looking good for the next few weeks so all good here :thumbsup:

Morning All :)

Proper grey start to the day here :rolleyes:

Got a couple of tasks to forfill today but nothing to strenuous.
Looking forward to this evening.......our oldest Grandson has his leaving assembly.....the School and pupils are putting on a show for the families :)

Have a good'un.

Back