• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Good morning, overcast here but not cold, wet or windy. The Welsh sheepdog puppy is supposed to be off to his new home later on which will make the house seem much quieter and also allow me to get on with training both Skye and Bryn properly.

Not too bad here. I’m off out in the van to a couple of auction houses, collecting some stuff we bought. The puppy has gone to his new home so peace and tranquillity has returned to our house.

Morning all :)

Chilly but not cold here on the "Costa Del Devon".............on its way though :sneaky:

Got the house to myself this weekend.......SWMBO and my Daughter are on a girly Spa and shopping trip in Bristol :)

Off out with "Eddie" later on for a stretch.

Have a good one.

Morning all :)

Chilly but not cold here on the "Costa Del Devon".............on its way though :sneaky:

Got the house to myself this weekend.......SWMBO and my Daughter are on a girly Spa and shopping trip in Bristol :)

Off out with "Eddie" later on for a stretch.

Have a good one.

Home alone 😳 hopefully you’ll have a nice big list of chores to do bill 🤔 wouldn’t want you slacking now 👎

Back