• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Quite nice here after getting a bit chilly with a slight frost overnight. The pheasants seem to be thinning out and I’m seeing some rabbit scat around the place so I think it’s time for a little nocturnal shooting with a lamp on the rifle.

Hope you manage to bag a couple Mike :thumbsup:........it's coming up to Rabbit stew and dumplings time:)

Morning mucker.......all :)

Yes tiz a bit cooler mate........gently acclimatising us in readiness for Scotters me thinks :D

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Morning all. Interesting night. Got in the hammock about 11 And dropped off to sleep ok. Woke up at 1 o'clock with the tarp flapping loudly in a North Easterly wind. Called it a day and went indoors for the rest of the night.😀🤭
Time to get the"One Tegris" out Dick??? 🤔:)

Morning all :)

Chilly but not cold here on the "Costa Del Devon".............on its way though :sneaky:

Got the house to myself this weekend.......SWMBO and my Daughter are on a girly Spa and shopping trip in Bristol :)

Off out with "Eddie" later on for a stretch.

Have a good one.

Willie

I reckon you and Eddie have the best program. Enjoy your day!

Alan

Just back from a walk with "Eddie" at the beach......what a stunning morning......crisp........ with a huge blinding orange sun..... glowing in the sky.
A few people about.....noticing the cold water swimmers are growing in number......must dig out my thong and join in :whistle:
Half a dozen young surfers trying to catch a wave or two......loving it.

Back