• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning mucker......all :)

Nice morning here in the SW.......not a breath of wind and fairly bright.
Managed to get the Bin Store upright again and everything back where it should be :)
Chillaxing day today.....home roast and maybe a dip in the tub later on after walking "Eddie".

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :thumbsup:

Good morning all 😁 cold with a dusting of snow this morning, thankfully the winds have subsided 👍🏻

Have a gid yin 👍🏻

Morning mucker......all :)

Nice morning here in the SW.......not a breath of wind and fairly bright.
Managed to get the Bin Store upright again and everything back where it should be :)
Chillaxing day today.....home roast and maybe a dip in the tub later on after walking "Eddie".

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :thumbsup:
no chance of enjoying iy mate got to go and sort @gavin ,s landy today :rofl:

It’s a bit of a chilly start here with a hard frost. I’m on my first coffee after a lazy start but now it’s time to go out and trim some of the sheep’s feet. I’ll look at the max-min thermometer while I’m out there and let you know what it got down to.

Morning all :)

First coffee slipping down nicely.

T shirt weather again this morning....another fairly mild and calm start to the day.......crazy.

Have a good one.

Back