• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

A lot of rain yesterday and overnight but this morning seems bright and breezy. I had a play with an wood fired Uni3 pizza oven yesterday, great fun but I ate too much.

The met office tell more porkies than Vladimir, Donald and Boris combined.
The online forcast changes each time I look...it's been a soggy old day here, I'm sorry that I didn't wish you all good morning, I was a little pushed for time. I had to go and pick up some pocket knives by Lockwood Bros. of Sheffield dating somewhere between 1856 and 1922.... My kind of knives!

The met office tell more porkies than Vladimir, Donald and Boris combined.
The online forcast changes each time I look...it's been a soggy old day here, I'm sorry that I didn't wish you all good morning, I was a little pushed for time. I had to go and pick up some pocket knives by Lockwood Bros. of Sheffield dating somewhere between 1856 and 1922.... My kind of knives!
photos please Mike

Back