• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin' all.

This morning I came into the big smoke. Picking up some steel so drove rather than flew. I was scheduled to leave before dawn and after finally rousing The Boy, and taking him outside I directed him to mount up into his comfy spot on the back seat of the new LandRover. He stared at me, backed away then turned and trotted back to the house. He let himself in and disappeared from my view.

I was a bit annoyed at this delay so went in to fetch him out. I found him lying on the bedroom floor beside our bed where my wife was still sleeping. It seemed clear that he wanted to remain to stand guard over his mum. Couldn't argue with that. So I'm in town without my buddy...

Have a good day all.

Alan

Mornin' all.

Great weather here, blue skies warm breeze and manageable humidity in Darwin. Yesterday morning I mentioned that my dog uncharacteristically elected to stay home with my wife when I came into town. This was unusual.

Last night while I was in town my wife messaged me that our home was hit by a strong earth tremor that lasted several minutes and dislodged items from shelves and cupboards.

Are these things connected? Who knows?

Have a wonderful day all.

Alan

Mornin' all.

Great weather here, blue skies warm breeze and manageable humidity in Darwin. Yesterday morning I mentioned that my dog uncharacteristically elected to stay home with my wife when I came into town. This was unusual.

Last night while I was in town my wife messaged me that our home was hit by a strong earth tremor that lasted several minutes and dislodged items from shelves and cupboards.

Alan

Hope all is well Alan.

I would say almost definitely the boy was aware something was up.....by going back indoors to your wife.....he was maybe asking you to stay too?

Morning folks.....another early walk with dogs before it's too warm....no forest wanders today😁
IMG_20200526_110905.jpg

Mornin' all.

Alan
Dogs have a second sense for these things Alan

Morning all, nearly same a yesterday on Norfolk coast “BUT” with out the mist, bit of a sea breeze at site , refreshing hope keeps up all day 👍

Back