• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all, still dry on the Fife Riviera but I doubt it will stay that way. :(

Its a day of domestic drudgery for me, the missus has taken the week off to crack the whip and get some decorating done. Its gonna be a long week. :crying:

Morning Al.......all :)

Same here mate.....was up at about 05.30 :rolleyes:
Looks like we had a bit of rain here last night.
Not looking to bad a start to the day though blue sky but a bit blowy.

Are you on a mission today......or just up early?:thumbsup:

Yeah overnight rain here with blue shies now, Dad radar must have been on as I was up at 05.45 couldn't sleep, turned on the monitor to see him getting out of bed at 05.55, now safely back and snoring lol
Pretty much the same here Al, very dull at the moment but its supposed to brighten up later

Morning all.

A bit breezy here this morning........ and definitely a bit cooler.
Hopefully will turn out a half decent day.

May have another session on the Greys this morning.......the call is strong :D

Have a good one.

Good morning, it's looking like nice weather here today. Busy weekend ahead full of antique fairs and Airbnb guests. The selling off of the knife collection continues with my 1942 Rodgers Navy knife, an antique James Barber and a very rare Ellin and Co. three part Pocket knife...my heart is breaking a little more with each one I sell.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning, it's looking like nice weather here today. Busy weekend ahead full of antique fairs and Airbnb guests. The selling off of the knife collection continues with my 1942 Rodgers Navy knife, an antique James Barber and a very rare Ellin and Co. three part Pocket knife...my heart is breaking a little more with each one I sell.View attachment 18982

@Ystranc

Might be breaking now Mike..... But when you get that Ultra home it will be a very different story

Good morning, it's looking like nice weather here today. Busy weekend ahead full of antique fairs and Airbnb guests. The selling off of the knife collection continues with my 1942 Rodgers Navy knife, an antique James Barber and a very rare Ellin and Co. three part Pocket knife...my heart is breaking a little more with each one I sell.View attachment 18982
I doubt that, the word on the street is that you don't have a heart to break :lol:

Back