• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all, my second morning, Dad was up early again, and again my spider sense kicked in, 03.30 I woke up with 'that' feeling, turned on the monitor and there he was sat up in bed ESP is real lol ;)

Good morning all :D cold this morning....sitting in Tesco waiting on my breakfast wile my car is in getting a service:thumbsdown:

Morning all .... not a good day today woke up this morning and 1 of my dogs is not very well its looking like she has kidney disease/ liver failure she,s gone jaundice which is an indicator of kidney disease :( ... waiting for the vets to open so i can get her seen

Morning all .... not a good day today woke up this morning and 1 of my dogs is not very well its looking like she has kidney disease/ liver failure she,s gone jaundice which is an indicator of kidney disease :( ... waiting for the vets to open so i can get her seen

Really sorry to hear it Matt, I hope things go well for you and the girl.

Not good news mate because I know what your dogs mean to you, heres hoping the results come back ok

Last edited:
so i get a call from the vet to say i can go and collect her :).... liver enzymes are elevated to a point of danger levels :eek:. But with medication and a special diet the vet recons a full recovery is possible ..... just got her home after paying a monstrous vet bill :rolleyes:.... she,s running around looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth ...bloody dogs will be the death of me :)... back to the vets next Monday for another blood test to check her liver is recovering

so i get a call from the vet to say i can go and collect her :).... liver enzymes are elevated to a point of danger levels :eek:. But with medication and a special diet the vet recons a full recovery is possible ..... just got her home after paying a monstrous vet bill :rolleyes:.... she,s running around looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth ...bloody dogs will be the death of me :)... back to the vets next Monday for another blood test to check her liver is recovering
Good news Matt, expensive but worth it

Cash aside, that's great news mate.

Back