• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all :)

Not bad out there this morning.......we did have some fairly steady rain during the early hours though.
Good morning William and everyone else, its not to bad at the moment but I've just seen a horrible weather forecast that predicts very heavy rain and strong winds sometime in the next couple of days

Morning all. Had some thunder around 6.30 but went back to sleep. Good walk with Roxy to the beach. High tide and a couple of swimmers.
IMG_20220929_090300.jpg

First coffee of the day going down nicely..........proper dark out there at the moment......forecasting a goodly drop of rain on the way......and strong winds :rolleyes:

BUT!!!.......

Last edited:

Glad the tent is holding up for you Ricky.....and keeping the wet stuff out :thumbsup:
What is it like to put up and take down?

It seems like there are a few snotty heads around at the moment. Pity they’re too young for a dash of scotch and honey, it cures most things (or at least makes them more bearable.)
1st day of the pheasant season, anyone planning any outings?

Last edited:
It seems like there are a few snotty heads around at the moment. Pity they’re too young for a dash of scotch and honey, it cures most things (or at least makes them more bearable.)

Well that’s exactly what I use to get…. A hot toddy for toothache one for a cough and one for anything else that made me annoy my mother 😂 it didn’t stop me coughing but I do remember feeling all warm and fuzzy😂

Probably caught it in the ball pool at the birthday party from someone else’s sniffling little vector of disease.

Back