• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

I haven't managed to get out yet this year but plenty of time to retain the crown .......

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    608.5 KB · Views: 12
Time to release the moths out of that wallet Joe :sneaky: At least there are still some sales on for the tumble dryer… Or, do you have one of those local make do and mend workshops where they repair electrical goods?… Even if they can’t fix something they can often re use parts as spares.
Already ordered a new one Mike, the old unit has already been repaired on several occasions so its time to lay it to rest

Still some snow and ice about here but feeling much warmer, it didn’t get much below zero last night. There is a kind of freezing fog that is hanging in the trees which is really quite beautiful and it seems to deaden sound apart from the odd crow call. I’ve just had a very peaceful outing with the dogs and will be back out to clear some of our skinny willow and some brambles once I’ve had some breakfast.

……….and 50 Shitehawks!
It’s a peculiarity of the beach at Ynyslas, I usually see more crows than gulls there. I have no idea why but that’s probably why I like that stretch so much.
The dogs were a complete pain in the arse, Archie is getting senile and he wanders off while Bryn and Holly seem to like to ambush other dogs for fun. Skye was perfect as usual because he knew I had a pocket full of his treats.

Back