• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

All good thanks 1 shot, back on the terminal 4 weeks now , second week of driving, walk around 100% better, like a spring lamb 😂😂😂
I’m glad it’s worked out well for you after the horror stories 🤣🤣

Good morning to all, I’m just back from getting another years MOT on the van. Nice garage full of vintage land rovers and range rovers. The guy that runs it collects classic and vintage recovery vehicles.

Morning me dears :)

There are a few heavy clouds hanging over us this morning.......large patches of blue sky too :)

Put the clocks forward on Sunday 👋👋

Last edited:
Dry and sunny but a bit breezy out this morning. There is currently a bit of a mad gold rush to build green energy infrastructure in Wales because of this promise by the Welsh government to be producing only zero carbon electricity by 2030. I’m not sure the government is getting it completely right, it’s just big foreign players chasing the grant money and long term monopolies under a false flag after opening an office in Cardiff.
The idea of green energy is great but I’m sure there is a better way of doing it.

Fairly bright start here in the SW with lots of blue sky........at the moment 🤔
Bring on that sunshine.

As far as the weather goes..............Its a real mixed bag out there this morning :rolleyes:

Clocks forward:thumbsup:

It’s a little overcast here but dry and the wind has dropped, it’s still only the blackbirds singing at the moment but the other birds are starting up. It’s just coming into the time of year when we may hear a cuckoo and green woodpeckers.

Back