• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

First four demijohns are done Joe, I'll give them a couple of days to see if they start up on their own, if they just sit there I'll have to kickstart them with yeast/sugar but I prefer to give them a chance first.
I've also set aside several boxes of a variety called "all doer" because they make the sweetest tastiest apple pies and crumbles that you can imagine.
sounds good to me Mike, i'm a sucker for blackberry and apple crumble

Morning all :)

back home now safe and sound.
Horrible flight times.....but worth it.........landed a 4am at Bristol......arrived home at about 07.00.
No coffee on the balcony in shorts watching the sunrise this morning :(:D
Very lucky with the weather when we landed....no rain and not too cold or wet getting to the car.

Cloudy and threatening rain this morning..........welcome home eghh?? :rolleyes::poo::D

back home now safe and sound.:sneaky:
Horrible flight times.....but worth it.........landed a 4am at Bristol......arrived home at about 07.00.
No coffee on the balcony in shorts watching the sunrise this morning :(:D
Very lucky with the weather when we landed....no rain and not too cold or wet getting to the car.

Cloudy and threatening rain this morning..........welcome home eghh?? :rolleyes::poo::D
Welcome home young William :)

Nice cool but bright start to the day here......had a drive to the beach and it was lovely down there.
May go up to the woods later on and top up the Squirrel feeder.....will be empty by now....I hope :D

Have a good one :thumbsup:

Nice cool but bright start to the day here......had a drive to the beach and it was lovely down there.
May go up to the woods later on and top up the Squirrel feeder.....will be empty by now....I hope :D

Have a good one :thumbsup:

They should be really active just now mate (as you will know) hopefully you get a few before they tuck in for the winter :thumbsup:

@Joecole

Morning Joe :)

Hows Mum in law and her new dog getting on now.....both settled?
Have you heard anymore from your scans etc?
Morning Bill, the dog has settled in well considering that she had never lived in a house, she's a very affectionate girl. As for my scans I have another ultrasound on the aneurism scheduled for the 14th but so far they are reluctant to operate. Sat here just now waiting for a phone call about my back

Back