• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Mornin' all, not so nice here but at least its stopped raining, at least for now. Sat watching the Westminster pre vote debate (popcorn at the ready) before having to get on with chores. Not a very rock 'n roll weekend but hey ho.

Mornin' all, not so nice here but at least its stopped raining, at least for now. Sat watching the Westminster pre vote debate (popcorn at the ready) before having to get on with chores. Not a very rock 'n roll weekend but hey ho.
Life can be absolute hell Bam, there's nothing more than I want to di but chores but instead I'm being forced to watch the rugby

IMG_20191019_112807.jpg
IMG_20191019_112839.jpg
IMG_20191019_112948.jpg
IMG_20191019_112650.jpg

Nice pictures Matt.....looks like a good turn out of vehicles :thumbsup:
Weather is being kind to you all.....bonus :)

2nd picture down.....Blue Disco........Loving the roof mascot ;):D

Thanks for sharing.....more pictures required :whistle:

I notice all the sheets of cardboard placed under the sump of every other disco, almost as essential as jump leads or the screwdriver to turn the ignition barrel.

yep ....had to have a large "bond" for the use of the land so those with oil leaks had to use boards to protect the floor :) (ps mine dont leak as theres no oil in it ) :rofl:

Back