• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Good morning, mild temperature but drizzling rain here. The pheasant feeder is doing its job, I counted at least 40 around it this morning...not long now.
Braised pheasant with shallots and a touch of garlic slowly cooked in a red wine gravy with a nice rue to thicken the sauce just before serving. I might possibly add in a couple of handfuls of orange lentils as well as a few herbs

Morning all :)

Sat on the balcony having the first coffee of the day.
Another cracking sunrise this morning.
We are counting our blessings that we booked the holiday through Tui and not Thomas Cook :eek:
Lot of people stranded and waiting for repatriation flights....... Nightmare for some poor buggers...... Especially the elderly and those with small children.

IMG-20190924-WA0000.jpg

Morning all :)

Sat on the balcony having the first coffee of the day.
Another cracking sunrise this morning.
We are counting our blessings that we booked the holiday through Tui and not Thomas Cook :eek:
Lot of people stranded and waiting for repatriation flights....... Nightmare for some poor buggers...... Especially the elderly and those with small children.

View attachment 19221
enjoy your coffee mate, it's absolutely hammering it down here with no sign of it letting up

Lmao we used to call that the 2 o'clock hangover, drank that much it needed to be worried off before any downside, couldn't get away with doing that nowadays.

Lmao we used to call that the 2 o'clock hangover, drank that much it needed to be worried off before any downside, couldn't get away with doing that nowadays.

Aye, was partial to a wee lunch time aperitif to cheat it myself. No reason why I can't these days.... Hmmmm, might have to balance across bulkheads for a wee equaliser.... 😉

Lol just be safe, first walk = first 1.5km soon racks up when your having 'fun'

We're experiencing a deluge of biblical proportions up here. I pity the poor buggers down at Ross on Wye when this lot hits them....they're going to be knee deep. I'm off to view a Peter Francis sale down in Carmarthen later on.
Battery warning on my iPad is at 5% so I guess "that's all folks"

We're experiencing a deluge of biblical proportions up here. I pity the poor buggers down at Ross on Wye when this lot hits them....they're going to be knee deep. I'm off to view a Peter Francis sale down in Carmarthen later on.
Battery warning on my iPad is at 5% so I guess "that's all folks"
Call in fer a cuppa if you fancy it mate.

Morning all, not good down here , it's been absolutely slamming it down all night. Been up since 4:15 listening to the heavens opening

Back