• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all. Grey and damp today, just come back from town where I picked up these in Poundland....for a pound!😄
You normally only get 2.

Attachments

• 1575631946083.jpg
    1575631946083.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 44
Morning folks, No sign of frost, very still and as the old saying goes..."Enough blue in the sky to patch a Dutchman's trousers".....Well that's what they used to say at sea...:lol:

Morning all :xmas-smilie:

It's blacker than a blind cobblers thumb outside......but quiet..... and stopped raining for now.
Had a bit of wind and rain through the night but nothing to worry about.
Taking my "Queen" and her friend to the train station this morning.....they are off to Winchester for an overnighter.
A planed visit to the Christmas Market there.
Just hope there are no problems with the trains......the app she uses on her phone was saying all was good last night.....fingers crossed.

So today I have complete control of the TV remote 🤭 .............and will be cooking a nice lamb roast dinner:D

Happy Days.

Morning all :xmas-smilie:

It's blacker than a blind cobblers thumb outside......but quiet..... and stopped raining for now.
Had a bit of wind and rain through the night but nothing to worry about.
Taking my "Queen" and her friend to the train station this morning.....they are off to Winchester for an overnighter.
A planed visit to the Christmas Market there.
Just hope there are no problems with the trains......the app she uses on her phone was saying all was good last night.....fingers crossed.

So today I have complete control of the TV remote 🤭 .............and will be cooking a nice lamb roast dinner:D

Happy Days.

Mornin' all, you're a lucky man Willie, I can't remember the last time I got a night to myself like that, the missus is even taking monday off just to 'harsh my mellow'. :fedup: Hope you've got something to wash the lamb down with.

Mornin' all, you're a lucky man Willie, I can't remember the last time I got a night to myself like that, the missus is even taking monday off just to 'harsh my mellow'. :fedup: Hope you've got something to wash the lamb down with.

Morning Bam :xmas-smilie:

Aye.....tiz a rare opportunity not to be missed..... and relished :D
Yes....got a bottle or two here to swill the dinner down with :D

What are you guys up to today?......think the weather is worse up there isn't it?

Morning Bam :xmas-smilie:

Aye.....tiz a rare opportunity not to be missed..... and relished :D
Yes....got a bottle or two here to swill the dinner down with :D

What are you guys up to today?......think the weather is worse up there isn't it?

Hola homie, bit of a crap day really, both weather wise and activity wise. We moved my mum in a wee while back and taking her back to hers (about an hour away) to pick up more 'stuff'. Weather is predicted to be gash, its raining quite heavily already. Hopefully get it all done and dusted before settling in to watch da foozbaal this afty with a few vitamin T's. Enjoy your day mate.

Tennents.jpg

Attachments

• Tennents.jpg
    Tennents.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 14
Morning folks, Dry, sunny and enough wind to make the trees sound restless here. Working on the boat today, but she's ashore in a yard still, not out on a mooring yet, so easy to board.

Morning folks, Dry, sunny and enough wind to make the trees sound restless here. Working on the boat today, but she's ashore in a yard still, not out on a mooring yet, so easy to board.
Me too, won't be back in til April.........

Back