• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning folks, A beautiful sunny, frosty morning. No more laptop for me until this evening. Going cross eyed tapping away at the thing. I thought I'd done well saving £102 off my insurance...so had another go and saved even more, but a nightmare with all the junk and offers coming in, so have a good day everybody and Goodbye Mr Toshiba until this evening...at least..:D

Mornin' all, a nice cold morning, firm underfoot for the dug walk. Looks like a pleasant day, so far we've got a wee trip to the allotment penciled in, pick up some leeks and kale and I've brought in a tent inner that needs a bit of needlework. Other than that, an afternoon of foozbaal. Huzzah !

Morning All. :)

Another heavy frost here last night.

@Bam

What a stroke of luck and good news.....as you say......a result buddy :thumbsup:

Aye, us weirdos are everywhere. :lol:

Mornin' all, still dark but looking like a dry but cloudy day. I've got to take another trip across to Embra to sort out some work on a flat but fingers crossed that should be the last of it and I can get back to my normal hardcore slobbing around and watching telly.

Have a good day folks.

Morning. We have a lovely sunny opening to the day here in the Potteries. It is Baltic though. Not that I care, the sun is a welcome returnee.
Morning all, a bitterly cold morning here, even the birds have stopped singing. How quickly things can change

Morning folks, Foggy here, viz about 300 yards, but bright, because the sun is obviously skulking about up there somewhere. No frost though.

Morning all :)

Same here.....heavy frost last night and a good bit cooler.
Changing the water and cleaning the tub this morning.......hot coffee going down well :D
Sun is shining and all is good :)

Hope your day improves Bopdude. 👍

I've not even opened the blinds yet, its still dark out but we're told its going to be dry. I'll find out soon enough, time to take the dugs out.

Have a good one folks.

I've spent the morning clearing the autumn debris from around a couple of bee hives so that I can move them to a new spot that's a bit more accessible for me with a vehicle.

Back