• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

@1 shot willie Hope the back get better soon old yin, remember the all terrain wheel for the zimmer bill:whistle:

and today the weather is braw lol. Woke up to this letter shoved through my letter box :mad: some toe rag is at it, so it’s lock the shed up for now.. we all leave our sheds unlocked on this street:thumbsdown: but not now!
7B4398F3-3010-40CF-AB5B-5494938D76E2.jpeg

Sorry about the back Bill. Take it easy and get back to good health quickly. When you search for the Zimmer frame make sure to get off road wheels and a rack for the rifle!;)
I was thinking more a motorized wheel chair converted to tracks Dick, no great difficulty for you to make with your engineering skills then you can give it to him for his birthday

@1 shot willie Hope the back get better soon old yin, remember the all terrain wheel for the zimmer bill:whistle:

and today the weather is braw lol. Woke up to this letter shoved through my letter box :mad: some toe rag is at it, so it’s lock the shed up for now.. we all leave our sheds unlocked on this street:thumbsdown: but not now!
View attachment 20182

'Skinny to medium build' gets you off the suspect list then mate. :rofl:

Joe wins...first correct answer...This is the abandon Zimmer position adopted for Bunny shots over 25 yards...

An official photo announcing the arrival of Spring in Sax's garden...One Snowdrop...:lol:

P1050527.jpg

Attachments

• P1050527.jpg
    P1050527.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 18
Joe wins...first correct answer...This is the abandon Zimmer position adopted for Bunny shots over 25 yards...

An official photo announcing the arrival of Spring in Sax's garden...One Snowdrop...:lol:

P1050527.jpg
:lol: One solitary snow drop, looks to be in a very sheltered position so that's a bonus. For anyone wanting to plant snow drops they must be planted in what's known as in the green. This means ideally you lift the bulbs after flowering has finished and while the leaves are still green then transfer into the growing position, You can plant from just the bulbs but the results will be very patchy to say the least

Mornin' all, getting a hankering for a wee overnighter for tomorrow night so I'll test the waters with 'the mistress of mirth'. Supposed to be away up to a bothy next weekend so she might not wear it.

Have a good day y'all.

Mornin' all, getting a hankering for a wee overnighter for tomorrow night so I'll test the waters with 'the mistress of mirth'. Supposed to be away up to a bothy next weekend so she might not wear it.

Have a good day y'all.

Good luck with the request chit for compassionate Bam........"Mistress of Mirth" :rofl: :rofl: love it:thumbsup:

Morning All.

A lovely still morning here......beach front is open again after the council clean up of sand that was blown over the roads in the storms......there was lots of it to shift.
A few dog walkers and joggers about.

Roll on the Spring and Summer :) :thumbsup:

Have a good one.

Morning folks, Another bright grey day. Gym first and then library to print out all the vehicle insurance documents that are the result of my shopping around for bike / 4x4 cover.

I've just been green lit for tomorrow night too, not very rock 'n roll, I'll be going to my usual place in Devilla, first time out with a mate from the allotments who likes a wee camp and a wee drink so should be braw.

Back