• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all, sorry I've not been about, working away from home now and for some reason the site doesn't want to load on my phone ? I'm looking into alternatives :)

Hi Al :)

Nice to see you about again.

The site has just undergone a new security update.....it could have something to do with that?......or just a bad signal maybe where you are working?

Morning all :)

Well its definitely the calm before the storm here.....very grey....and very still.
Was lovely down at the beach this morning.....a good few people walking along the sands.

Have a good'un.

Morning folks, Overcast and very windy here. A skinny people venturing out should wear heavy boots or risk going airbourne sort of day. May be Dennis lurking off shore...:D

Hi Al :)

Nice to see you about again.

The site has just undergone a new security update.....it could have something to do with that?......or just a bad signal maybe where you are working?

Hi Bill probably something to do with the securitu update imho, I just keep getting page forbidden or something along those lines :(

Morning all :)

Not looking to good outside.
We had a few heavy downpours last night and this morning.... wind is starting to gather strength.... Looks and feels like Dennis is on the way :(
They are saying it will land proper around miday today.

Thoughts go out to.... .. and fingers crossed for everyone who is likely to be effected badly by Dennis.

Morning folks according to the forecast Dennis is on the way, trip to the recycling trip is a must to empty the car then get all my kit back into the shed before the rain hits so a pretty busy few hours on the cards. one bit of good news is that I have an appointment with a consultant anaesthetist on Monday for a pre op assessment for the op on my aneurysm so that will be a weight off my mind. Good luck to all of you in the coming storm

morning mate .... my last morning at work today :) ...

still suffering with a cold :(... im sure 2 weeks in the snow will help sort it out :rofl:

@Matt

I have always found it easier to snap the Snot iceicles off and throw them away.... ... rather than wipe the slime over my face and sleeves :rofl:

Don't forget to take your Mankey and hot water botty 🤭:D

Morning folks, Windy here, trees are waving their arms around and rain has just started to fall, don't think I'll be going far today. Take it easy Joe, pace yourself nice and slow, shifting that kit. :thumbsup:

Mornin' all, managed to get round one with the dugs done before the rains hit us. Weather dependent, I might be off to watch the local amateur team kick a ball about but as it stands I think I'll be giving it a swerve, looks like its going to be pretty miserable.

Woke up in the middle of the night dreaming about different tarp set ups. :rolleyes: I know I'm getting old, it used to be completely different things I was erecting in my dreams. :rofl:

Bad here in the hills, gusty winds aren't too bad but the rain is biblical, look out downstream because this is way worse than last week and the ground is already saturated.

Mornin' all, managed to get round one with the dugs done before the rains hit us. Weather dependent, I might be off to watch the local amateur team kick a ball about but as it stands I think I'll be giving it a swerve, looks like its going to be pretty miserable.

Woke up in the middle of the night dreaming about different tarp set ups. :rolleyes: I know I'm getting old, it used to be completely different things I was erecting in my dreams. :rofl:

@Bam.

Not long now mate......you will soon be under a tarp gibbering.....and dreaming of the comforts of home :rofl: :thumbsup:

Back