• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

So sorry......how impotent we all are to do....anything?:poo:

Bad morning...........been having a helluva time with AXA for my car insurance......forgot to tell them about the bike write off 2 years ago, different insurers, my bad. so up dated them . Gave them evidence of NCB, all receipted... no problems you think?
Wrong....apparently I now have to change my online docs., except the online facility won't let me, and keeps asking for evidence of NCB, which they acknowledge they have: so they keep writing to me, repeating that they are going to cancel the policy if I don't update with the info I've given them.....thirteen times. This has gone on all week.............

But they won't do it themselves as I can't get the online account to allow me..................... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Mad??? Moi???

Morning/afternoon lol been a busy lad today gaining a lot of brownie points for when this sheez is over with 😁

from this
01F0ACA0-CD66-4020-B9EF-1687A18EA9D6.jpeg

to this
40AF5652-0DA1-4F4F-85D2-47FE85EA21BE.jpeg

Morning all :)

Weather wise it looks like its going to be a good weekend :thumbsup:

I think the Police are going to be busy over the weekend :rolleyes: ..........we will see.
I think so as well Bill but I also feel that somebody who drives 30/40 miles on their own should not be penalised. I love taking Meg down to the coast which is about 20 miles, putting no one at risk but it''s frowned upon

Morning Joe.

I expect there are many many thinking exactly the same Joe.....thats when it becomes a problem......not exactly an essential trip is it?
This cant last forever.....just got to bite the bullet for now.......then when we get the all clear take full advantage of what we have been missing :thumbsup:
At least you have the option to sit in the garden......not everyone has that luxury :(

How is Wendy today?

Morning folks, Parcel arrived yesterday, so I've got a job to do on the bike today, and it looks like I might need to break out my shorts..Sunny and warm, lovely day for fitting luggage carrier frames. :D

Morning Joe.

I expect there are many many thinking exactly the same Joe.....thats when it becomes a problem......not exactly an essential trip is it?
This cant last forever.....just got to bite the bullet for now.......then when we get the all clear take full advantage of what we have been missing :thumbsup:
At least you have the option to sit in the garden......not everyone has that luxury :(

How is Wendy today?
She is feeling a bit rough so she hasn't gone into work today. As for travel Bill up to a point I agree , I personally follow the social distancing very strictly but I guess there are lots who don't

Morning folks, Parcel arrived yesterday, so I've got a job to do on the bike today, and it looks like I might need to break out my shorts..Sunny and warm, lovely day for fitting luggage carrier frames. :D
Yahay!! Motorbike stuff!! :thumbsup:

Saddlebags on......saddlebags off.........saddlebags on..........look from other side.........repeat.....
Yup, a whole morning with the bike!!!:lol:

(well, that's my day, anyway....)

Beautiful morning here. Sent the wife early to do shopping at Morrisons. Security let her in at 7am with the nurses etc. Very few people there and we are stocked up for a while. Plenty of cake ingredients 👍😄. She won't let me go shopping as I do get chest colds! Bless her. Keep safe all and enjoy the peace and quiet. I am just half way through my 20 litres of Bay's Nice Try. It's a struggle but I am getting there!

Back