• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Bit damp here but happy to get the rain as I put some weed and fertiliser dressing on the grass and it needs soaking in.
My veg are doing very well but it would be brilliant if they grew as fast as the weeds, top dresses mother in laws lawns with weed and feed a couple of weeks ago now just waiting for the black patches to grass over.

Morning folks.....wee bit overcast so going to cut that hedge......her indoors might let me out for a wild camp at weekend ....so brownie points needed😉

@Bam

Hey Bam :)

Master "Eddie" has definitely made his mark......on us...... and the house :rofl:

We have had a few Dogs over the years Bam......and to be honest...."Eddie" has been the best behaved.......so far :sneaky:
He definitely has a stubborn streak......he also has the ability to give you "that" look of defiance and mischief :rofl:
He is doing well picking up on his training.......and getting bigger by the day :rolleyes:
Loves bath time and enjoys the hair dryer......tart :D
Our Boys love him......and he is definitely part of the family now.

Thanks for the interest mate :thumbsup:

How are your two doing?

Mine are fine thanks, they're six and a half now so no trouble. They're both racked out after their morning perambulation and breakfast. We've been lucky with them, the girl has generally been well behaved and the boy got with the programme when he was two. We've put a lot of effort in to them too of course and been rewarded with two cracking dugs.

Excellent mate....you are so right....need to put the effort and time into them....I try to keep "Eddie" stimulated as often as possible.....get some awkward looks from Lorraine sometimes though 🤭 :rofl:

Reactions: Bam
Excellent mate....you are so right....need to put the effort and time into them....I try to keep "Eddie" stimulated as often as possible.....get some awkward looks from Lorraine sometimes though 🤭 :rofl:

Aye, the exaggerated voice and gestures can make you look a bit 'special'. :lol:
I'm sure folk thought one of my dogs must have been called 'come 'ere' and the other one 'wee bastard' back in the day. Ancient history now, I see folk walking dogs that are totally wild and it makes me glad I put the time in with them, they're a joy to walk. Good luck with Eddie Bill, I'm sure you're all over it though.

Morning all.

Much better start to the day here.....sun is on the way up and only a few wispy clouds in the sky at the moment.
Off out with "Eddie" for a walk later on.
As for the rest of the day.....take it as it comes :)

Have a good'un.

Mornin' all, not so braw this morning, had a fair bit of rain overnight and still drizzling. We're having our first visitors for months today so that means I'll be having to tidy this afty. :( Don't get me wrong, the house is a tip and could benefit from it, but I think a couple door can be shut and dealt with another time. ;)

No expeds for me this weekend, doing a bit of work tomorrow with the local sports partnership that I'm involved with although we might be able to get out for a decent walk with the dugs on sunday.

Have a good one folks.

Not a bad start to the day except that we have to go shopping later...not looking forward to that.
Morning peeps and 800 quid later I finally get my car back from servicing and MOT. It7 would appear that fitting a new cam belt on my engine is a major undertaking and fairly labour intensive

Mornin' all, not so braw this morning, had a fair bit of rain overnight and still drizzling. We're having our first visitors for months today so that means I'll be having to tidy this afty. :( Don't get me wrong, the house is a tip and could benefit from it, but I think a couple door can be shut and dealt with another time. ;)

No expeds for me this weekend, doing a bit of work tomorrow with the local sports partnership that I'm involved with although we might be able to get out for a decent walk with the dugs on sunday.

Have a good one folks.

Shut the doors :rofl: :rofl:

Morning folks, Sunshine and a couple of fluffy white clouds...so I'm off to the Himalayas...no off on the Himalayan I mean...:lol:

Morning all. Nice and sunny with a few clouds. Traumatic walk with the dog this morning. Watching the swallows and not him for a moment and he disappeared over the promenade wall! About an 8 foot drop onto the sand. Appears to be ok but will keep an eye on him for rest of the day. He's 16 years old now so not so agile but still fitter than me. Good luck with the bunnies Gav.

Meriva 1900D turbo Bill, going by the mileage it was about 4 times past it change time. On the plus side I got 4 brand new fire stone roadhawk tyres and only got charged for 3 so that was a saving of 70 pounds

Bloody hell Joe......4 times past its change.....you were very lucky :D :thumbsup:
£800 is expensive if the garage only changed the belt mate....belt cost on its own about £20/30.
Kit form £150/£200.

Labour about 1 to 2 hours....tops.

At least you know your belt is good now.....peace of mind :thumbsup:

Back