• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all, yep dark and wet with more wet looking likely, good job its only a short walk to my plots, fed and watered and now waiting to be let in, why oh why did I give them the keys back lol

Have a good 'un.

Mornin' all, precipitating down here, I'll see what the half seven local weather on the Beeb says...

Not sure what today will bring although I'll be chasing up that sleeping bag.

Enjoy your day folks.

morning folks, The ground is wet but there's blue patches in the sky, so it looks promising for a nice day.

Morning folks a bit overcast here but warm enough,
had a lot of rain yesterday so I cant get much done in the garden, well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

Morning all :)

Awoken by the wind and rain this morning.........must get that bloody roof fixed :thumbsdown::D

Few admin bits to do this morning....then we will batton down the hatches and stay at home.
Must get "Eddie" out later.......talking about him........he was watching the telly yesterday.....a program with dogs on the screen.
He was watching intently.....and looking for the dogs when they kept going out of shot on the screen......funny boy :rofl:

Have a good one all.

Attachments

• IMG-20201001-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20201001-WA0001.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 59
Morning all :)

Awoken by the wind and rain this morning.........must get that bloody roof fixed :thumbsdown::D

Few admin bits to do this morning....then we will batton down the hatches and stay at home.
Must get "Eddie" out later.......talking about him........he was watching the telly yesterday.....a program with dogs on the screen.
He was watching intently.....and looking for the dogs when they kept going out of shot on the screen......funny boy :rofl:

Have a good one all.
Morning Bill and everybody. your Eddie reminds me of a cat I used to have,
he used to go behind the TV 7to look for the snooker balls when they went down the pocket

Morning folks, Mild, grey and windy with rain expected anytime soon, looking at the sky..
Probably boat scrubbing later, I'll scrub the cleaner on and let Mother Nature rinse it off..

Morning folks, Mild, grey and windy with rain expected anytime soon, looking at the sky..
Probably boat scrubbing later, I'll scrub the cleaner on and let Mother Nature rinse it off..
Morning mate I'll gladly send you as much rain as you want free of charge, we have no shortage of it down here. As you very well know here in the basin once the weather sets in it can struggle to get out-

Heavy rain this morning, must admit to feeling a bit lethargic. I need to change a great big gate post that has rotted at the base and digging holes in the rain isn't my favourite occupation. It's likely to take me most of the day to get the remains of old one out and the new one in situ.

When mother in law had the same problem with her fence posts Mike I just dug down one side of the posts and quick set concrete spurs in then bolted the original posts onto them. They've been good for over five years now

Back