• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning all, the sun is shining the birds are singing and the tea tastes good. Big plans for today, I'm going to turn the cushion in my chair round. Yes you might think there's nothing special about that but there definitely is, you see the reverse side is a different colour

Morning all

Sun is on the way up......heavy dew again this morning......pigeons and magpies going at it......... seeing who can make the most bloody noise🤣
We are off to Ilfracombe today for a look see.......not been back there for a good few years.

Have a good one.👍

Morning folks, Warm already. Today I think will be a retreat from the heat day...If I get any browner questions may be asked about my Nationality if I'm caught stepping out of a dinghy on the beach...:lol:...:lol:

Good day.

Tough decision to make here. Do we have dinner on the beach or at Base Camp! 🤔🤔

Base Camp will be all to ourselves, the beach will be better after 17:00 when most the Haemorrhoids have gone back to their hotels/campsites/hovels…….Decisions, decisions.
1FA3D00F-CA70-4CD0-A7AA-FA7E7090168D.jpeg

Or
F752EF1B-9818-4A38-803E-9AC4C9887A4C.jpeg

Just been to the dentist for a really massive filling 😖 and a fluoride treatment 🤮 from now on I'm keeping my mouth shut 😶

Back