• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning me dears :)

Not looking too bad out there this morning.....the sun is rising over the tree line......large patches of blue sky behind the clouds :)

Christ @Ark79 ............either you :poo: in the bed this morning............or you are up early to go fishing,,,,,,,,hope it's the latter of the two.:rofl:

Tight lines mate.........an ongoing report and pictures between unhooking would be nice mate ;)

@Gulfalan67

Are those fires out now Al or are they still going at it?

Have a good one.
Bill this time of year there are always fires around. But the longer we keep them outside the property boundaries the more we build up a burnt buffer surrounding us. But fires can spot embers several kilometres with the right wind -and those bloody kites will pick up burning twigs and fly them to unburned patches to start another fire... 😖 Never a dull moment

Alan

Morning all :)

Not a bad start to the day here in the SW.......nice and cool outside.

Taking our boys on the train to Plymouth today..... to the Aquarium........might take a rod along :sneaky: :D
Need to get to the Post Office first.

Have a good one.

Morning all not been on to much recently as been busy sorting a home out for the dog we collected :thumbsup:

Also been dealing with a broken tooth :eek: ... unfortunately its not 1 i can reach to pull out my self so ive got to go to a private dentist for extraction :( just waiting on a call back as they are trying to fit me in today (this evening )

Morning all. Beautiful day. Walk to the beach and the sea is flat calm at the moment. Good lot of scallops last night for tea today. Good luck with the tooth Matt.

Attachments

• IMG_20210804_093115.jpg
    IMG_20210804_093115.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 36
Morning all not been on to much recently as been busy sorting a home out for the dog we collected :thumbsup:

Also been dealing with a broken tooth :eek: ... unfortunately its not 1 i can reach to pull out my self so ive got to go to a private dentist for extraction :( just waiting on a call back as they are trying to fit me in today (this evening )
🙁

Morning all.

Had a great day out with the boys yesterday at the Aquarium.......not overly impressed with it to be honest.....but the boys loved it....thats the main thing :)
Went on a boat trip around the bay and around the King William boat yard.....interesting.
We all came back feeling a bit knackered :D

Two idiots (not youngsters) were close to slapping each other with their handbags.....all because one pushing a bike rushed in front of the other while crossing over a pedestrian bridge......we moved the boys quickly on and let them continue puffing out their chests.....kin" idiots :rolleyes:

Got some admin to do today.

Have a good'un.

Had a call back im in at 7pm this evening for extraction :thumbsup: £240 up front payment :eek: just be glad to get it sorted

How goes it now Matt.....glad to be rid of it?......better now than in Scotland eghh :)

I am back to the dentist today.....for adjustment of the temporary dentures.
kin' funny trying to talk at the moment.....feels like I have a mouthful of sthpanners :rofl:

Of course my wonderful family are very sthympathetic and don't take the pith at all :rolleyes::D

Happy dayths :rofl:

Morning all.

Bill your story reminds me of an ex work colleague, he proudly turned up for a duty sporting his new top set. However he looked like a well know TV presenter……….From then on he was known as Esther!

@Big Red

Morning Mike :)

Being the very sensitive and insecure person that I am......I can only hope for nothing more than a quiet and polite response to my newly acquired dentures whilst in the company of my friends and family.

Alas.......I fear that will not be the preferred case. :rolleyes:

Back