• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

The overnight rain has just stopped and the sky has begun to clear, it’s looking like a nice day for a little gardening. I had a wee snifter or two of cider last night and made an impromptu purchase of a Yukon Photon on fleaBay, oopsie 🤣. Surprisingly OH was quite ok about it though she was glad it wasn’t the all singing and dancing ATN scope a couple of listings down (I wasn’t quite that pissed)

Last edited:
Mornin all, overcast here, telecommunication device say “due rain in 29 minutes” 🙄
…well, did it? That weather app seems to be a lot more precise than the met office who tend to predict sunshine and showers with the possibility of the odd hurricane at some nebulous time in the future…specifying rain in exactly 29 minutes is a little like sticking your neck out. :sneaky:

Last edited:
…well, did it? That weather app seems to be a lot more precise than the met office who tend to predict sunshine and showers with the possibility of the odd hurricane at some nebulous time in the future…specifying rain in exactly 29 minutes is a little like sticking your neck out. :sneaky:
Nope, banged it down at 12: 45 ish for about 5 minutes, didn’t matter much as I was jet washed the patio, just started the drive at least it got rid of the suds, iPhone says full sunshine now, drizzling 🙄
Can’t see any cows, don’t know if they’re laying down 😂😂😂

This is much more reliable.
weather-stone-cropped.jpg

Back