• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning Joe...... all :)

A free day today 🥳......but have to wait in for a courier pick up from home :rolleyes:

Nice cool start again here in the SW with some very dark clouds hovering in the distance.

Have a good one.

Morning Joe...... all :)

A free day today 🥳......but have to wait in for a courier pick up from home :rolleyes:

Nice cool start again here in the SW with some very dark clouds hovering in the distance.

Have a good one.
My corner of the country is dry and officially has had the driest July since records began. Mother in laws garden is like a desert but I feel sorry for the farmers who are really feeling it

Gentle rain overnight and a slightly overcast start. I’ve been watching a couple of bunnies out of the bedroom window while sipping my coffee….I simply can’t be bothered getting my gun…their lucky day.

Mornin' all

We're definitely feeling a change in weather here, with overcast skies, 97% humidity and distinctly warmer conditions in the morning. This is about 2 months earlier than we usually experience the 'buildup'.

Its been a strange year with the weather at this end. Anybody know what's going on? Answers on a post card please.

Second cuppa going down well though. World cant be all bad...

Have a great day all!

Alan

Back