• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

A bit of gentle rain yesterday afternoon through into this morning is making the world of difference, the water butts are refilling nicely.

Morning. Went to the beach with Roxy and it's looking good.
IMG_20220818_091222.jpg

What a bloody day 👎 took my little one for her hernia op at 9:30 this morning and she didn’t go down until 11.30 but that’s no fault to the staff as they where absolutely amazing, first class all the way… poor we sod fought the first pre-med and fought the second until it put her to sleep, two pre-meds and the meds while getting her opp, poor lass has had an industrial amount of medicine… she’s out now and all seems well so it’s home and rest her up for a week or so… she’s still wired to the moon tho…and breathe 😕

What a bloody day 👎 took my little one for her hernia op at 9:30 this morning and she didn’t go down until 11.30 but that’s no fault to the staff as they where absolutely amazing, first class all the way… poor we sod fought the first pre-med and fought the second until it put her to sleep, two pre-meds and the meds while getting her opp, poor lass has had an industrial amount of medicine… she’s out now and all seems well so it’s home and rest her up for a week or so… she’s still wired to the moon tho…and breathe 😕
Hope she feels better soon mate, kids bounce back well. 🤞🤞

Give her our best wishes Mark

Back