• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Mountain men, Alaskan bush people and similar TV shows

Def not staged, it follows the life of mountain folk and mainly fur trappers

Seen that, all the Alaskan ones are good, not sure about the one with the guy called bear lol

Alaskan bush people :rofl: There's something wrong with that kid bear lol think he's ADHD or somthing. But a do like the way they live must be great having that freedom

Out of them all a prefer mountain men that old guy tom and his brother...proper job they do a just watched last nights ep and the Bowie knife the guy made was amazing

I believe I found the correct Mountain Men. Looks like a different show than the one I watched before. I have no TV in the house, so I am depending on Youtube and similar sites for interesting shows. Will definitely give it a try over the weekend.

@ Lee, I don't think Toms pack is wicker work, I think its birch bark

I'm in a mess with the episodes, history is showing series 5's right after series 3's :mad: and I've managed to watch 5 series 4's in between lol. Tom needs a little chainsaw on his snowmobile to set the Martin traps easier and to free his machine when he gets it stuck.

Never mind all these T.V. series........if you really want to enjoy and learn come to DEVON.......we 'eats grass n straw ya know :whistle::D

Tom is my favourit the knowledge in that mans head is just fantastic like you say that knifewas great

Made the old way and from meta he found in the dirt.... can't beat it

It would be one hell of a learning curve that's for sure....would like to do it myself

Back