• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Mountain men, Alaskan bush people and similar TV shows

Saw on an episode tonight that Tom was out looking for antler to make a batch of knives, I didn't previously know he made knives. Found this on a Google search Tom Oar knives ;)

image.jpeg

Currently watching series 2,4 and 5 lol

Also loving the last Alaskans and Alaska the last frontier not sure on the Alaskan bush people, a strange family lol

Currently watching series 2,4 and 5 lol

Also loving the last Alaskans and Alaska the last frontier not sure on the Alaskan bush people, a strange family lol
I think the bush people are a lot smarter than people give them credit for but certainly a strange bunch

Double Ahmen! @ joe I think your right about the Alaskan bush people family, they seem to always do ok and get whatever they need, but also they are paid well for the shows, Tom Oar from mountain men has made 250k from it I don't like to discuss his money really but its general knowledge included in articles you read on him, and goon on him for it and he still goes out even though he doesn't need to lol ;)

A know a couple of things about the Alaskan bush people but a don't want to spoil anything for those who are just starting to watching it but if your curious then google them there's defo more to them than meets the eye. A like them good holism family with good values and a would give my back teeth and the misses teeth to live like them. Wild and free of the grid self reliant. Or as frank said MY WAY!!:)

What happened to life below zero, I watched it on travel channel this year I guess it must have originally been on discovery?

Another good one is duck dynasty the first shows were good but now I feel it's just like the kardashians lol

Funny you should mention that am watching series 2 of below zero right now lol it's on the travel channel on catch up tv

Yeah duck dynasty is not to bad a could watch that uncle sye on his own show he's a funny man lol. It is a bit look at me right enough but still worth a watch

Try filthy rich on national geo channel or the new dual survival on discovery and primal survival on nat geo chanal. If your not already watching them just type it into your search bar:thumbsup: and axe men watch out for Shelby the swamp man on axe man a love that guy he's mental lol

I've set the new dual survival on record along with primal survival and naked and afraid XL I will check out the others mate ;) we only watch those channels now, I also have a look at the ufo and Bigfoot stuff but nothing new on those fronts, search alagash on YouTube mark ;)

Have you watched ancient aliens yet

Got about 20 recorded lol but to be honest I was on that subject years ago on YouTube before it hit mainstream tv.

I was flicking through other ufo stuff recorded and watched a new one I hadn't seen on rendlesham forest ;)

Alagash is a good one ;)

I'm getting into the Alaskan bush people show

Bush people are top they get the job done...bit eccentric but there close and honourable :thumbsup: and take a shot gun to go :poo: can't beet it :rofl:

He is a bit odd joe a think he mite be ADHD or he's just nuts :rofl:

Back